♡ 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 ♡

They were at a loss as they sat there for what felt like forever. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes soon became an hour. They were just frozen and numb to everything around them.

A loud thud caught their attention. They turned to see Minori and the others behind them laying on the ground. Some were covered in ash while others were coughing harshly.

Bakugo was the first to his feet, "Where is he?" he coughed.

"Gone, they took him," Sero said quietly.

"No," Shoto coughed "He isn't there,"

"Baipā is dead, everything was burned to the ground when we got there. We've been hopping around from place to place. Baipā and his men are dead but Izuku wasn't there. I thought he could be with you two so we found you instead." Minori wheezed.

"What?" Hiroto looked at them.

"Get your shit together and get up," Bakugo growled.

"We need to find him come on," Kirishima told them.

Sero immediately got up making his way over. He didn't even question how they knew something happened to Izuku or how they knew who Baipā was.

The only thing he was focused on was Izuku. Hiroto wasted no time and Matt was right behind him dragging Sug along.

"There's a lot of us and I'm at my limit, this is the last time I can do this so it better work," Minori mumbled shakily.

They took a deep breath and everyone grabbed on. They opened their eyes to see they were in Sero's living room. Sero quickly turned around and followed the loud familiar voice.

The group was right on his trail equally confused. Sero entered the room to see Izuku, completely unscathed, talking to Yō.

"Izuku?" Hanta said quietly.

Izuku turned and immediately jumped up hugging his lovers.

"Oh my God, what took so long I thought something happened!" Izuku said checking over them.

"B-but how?" Hiroto said in shock.

"Deku what the actual fuck!" Bakugo yelled.

"We thought they had you what the hell?!" Matt was relieved yet confused and it pissed him off.

Yō sighed, "You should explain,"

Izuku nodded and sat them down, "That wasn't real, well that wasn't really me. I came up with a separate plan of my own. While Baipā was busy trying to mess with you all I'd finish what Asahi started.

I took out his main and remaining bases. Once he left with "me" I found and killed him. I was never in any danger." Izuku explained.

"Why didn't you just tell us?" Hiroto asked.

"Yeah, I was losing my shit thinking you got taken," Sug stressed.

"I needed it to be believable, you all had to think it was real. Baipā has people who can get inside your heads. If you knew it wouldn't have worked." Izuku sighed.

"Then what about our parents?" Matt asked.

"I only told them not to try and save me no matter what happens."

"Then who did he take?" Kaminari asked.

"Uraraka, I changed her to look like me and gave her my memories so she'd think she was me. She's dead though so no worries,"

"Oh..."

"I deserve an apology, I love Izuku he's like a son to me," Yō frowned.

"Sorry," Sug mumbled dryly.