♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ♡

Today Izuku and Bakugo decided to go into town and look at some shops. Bakugo, Aizawa, Inui, and even Nezu came up with some money beforehand.

They thought taking Izuku out and spoiling him was what he needed. He was always doing things for others and Bakugo thought he should know what it's like to be taken care of.

Izuku thought it'd be cute to match and pretend they were a couple. Since it was Izuku's day Bakugo agreed without much resistance.

Bakugo put on black ripped jeans, a red hoodie, a blue and white cargo jacket, and red sneakers. Izuku put on black shorts, black thigh highs, a blue hoodie, a red and white version of Bakugo's jacket, and his red sneakers.

 Izuku put on black shorts, black thigh highs, a blue hoodie, a red and white version of Bakugo's jacket, and his red sneakers

"You got everything?" Bakugo asked pocketing his wallet.

"Yup," Izuku grabbed his phone off the charger.

The two left and started walking along the sidewalk.

"Come on Kacchan! We gotta pretend it's our anniversary, I wanna see if we can get free stuff," Izuku grinned.

Bakugo sighed and rolled his eyes holding out his hand. Izuku happily took it and started to swing them. As they walked along the beach and talked Izuku spotted their first victim. Bakugo eyed him seeing the glint in his eye. Izuku nodded towards the ice-cream vendor.

"Follow my lead," Izuku told him.

"Alright, nerd let's see your acting skills," Bakugo grinned.

Izuku smiled, "Kacchan look! Can we get some please?" Izuku said loudly bouncing on his feet.

Bakugo smiled, "Alright alright lead the way,"

Izuku interlocked their hands and pulled him along. They got to the ice cream stand and Izuku smiled brightly.

"Hello there!" The woman smiled.

"Hi! Kacchan can I get this one? Pretty please," Izuku made puppy dog eyes.

Izuku was a little too believe, Bakugo was tempted to buy the entire stand. He quickly recovered though and stood closely behind Izuku leaning over his shoulder.

"Hi," He flashed a smile "Can I get two rocky roads?" He asked.

The woman turned bright red before nodding, "Of course!" She started to fix it "Are you two a couple?" she asked.

"Yup! It's actually our anniversary," Izuku smiled happily.

Bakugo wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist and rested his chin on Izuku's head. He smiled as Izuku continued to ramble on.

He eyed the girl from the corner of his eye and she looked like she was about to explode. He pretended to mess with something in his pocket and her eyes widened.

"Here you two go on the house," She smiled wildly.

Bakugo stood up taking them and Izuku frowned a little.