♡ 𝓣𝓮𝓷 ♡

TW// This chapter contains underage drinking and smoking

Izuku has changed over this past month, ever since that party. He was more confident in himself and always spoke his mind. No one knows about he and Sero and they'd like to keep it that way.

They aren't together or dating but they also don't see anyone else. They're just doing their own thing and keeping to themselves. The two of them always disappear when with others.

It was like they were obsessed with each other and wanted to hide out together. Izuku's phone went off and he saw a text from Sero.

My Addiction😣💗

Sero: I'm crashing this college party, coming with?

Izuku: Duh, just let me get dressed🏃🏾💨

Sero: I'm waiting outside😌

Izuku got off the bed catching both Minori and Shoto's attention.

"Alright I'm about to leave, " Izuku said heading to the door.

"Already?" Shoto asked.

"But we barely see you anymore, " Minori whined.

"I know I'm sorry I just don't like being a third wheel." Izuku apologized.

"He has a point, " Shoto nodded.

"Fineeee, I guess we'll see you later." Minori pouted.

"Love you!" Izuku said heading out the door.

"Yeah yeah love you too, " Minori grumbled.

Izuku ran into his room and excitedly started pulling out clothes. He put on a pair on black pants, a white collared shirt, and slipped Sero's green sweater over it.

He then put on the gold necklace he got from his father. He put on Sero's favorite Cologne and slipped on his red vans. He slipped on a couple rings, grabbed his phone, and headed downstairs.

On his way out the door he was spotted by Kirishima and Kaminari who were in the kitchen.

"Wow looking nice Midobro," Kirishima gave him a toothy grin.

"Thanks, " Izuku smiled.

"And where are you going this late at night?" Kaminari questioned, his hands on his hips.

"I have a secret date. Do you think you can cover for me?" Izuku whispered.

Kaminari bounced with excitement, "It's about time, but yeah I got you covered. Go have fun, " Kaminari smiled.

Izuku hugged him, "I owe you one, "

Izuku quickly left and walked past the Heights Alliance gate. He looked both ways before turning left and going further down.

As he turned a corner he was grabbed by the waist and pulled into a kiss. Izuku immediately melted into it and kissed back.

"You look good in my clothes bunny, " Sero grinned.

"You think so, " Izuku bit his lip.

"I do, " Sero pecked his lips again.