♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ♡

Izuku was beyond annoyed at this point. After everything, everyone was treating him differently while his friends avoided him. It was like they were forcing themselves to walk on eggshells around him.

They smothered him and babied him and treated him like he was this fragile thing that could break at any moment. They wouldn't let him go or do anything alone. The only people he had in his corner were Bakugo and Aizawa.

They were the only ones who truly understand and helped him. Izuku sat on Bakugo's balcony just looking at the sunset. Bakugo walked out with a cupcake in hand, I single candle on top. Izuku smiled and took it from Bakugo's grasp.

"Thank you," He smiled.

Bakugo sat beside him, "Sorry I couldn't find a lighter,"

Izuku set his fingertip ablaze and lit the candle, "Good thing your besties a walking fire hazard huh?" He laughed a little.

Bakugo chuckled, "How did I get so lucky?" Bakugo turned to the sunset with a small smile "Sorry I couldn't get you more...with everything going on it just didn't seem right."

Izuku shook his head, "This is more than enough,"

"Well go ahead and make a wish," Bakugo smirked.

"Alright alright,"

Izuku closed his eyes and thought for a second before blowing out the candle. He opened his eyes and smiled a little.

"So what'd you wish for?" Bakugo asked.

"If I tell you it won't come true so you'll just have to wait and see." Izuku stuck out his tongue.

Bakugo laughed, "Have you talked to your dad?"

Izuku broke the cupcake in half, "Mhm, Aizawa sensei let me use his phone." he handed half to Bakugo.

"Have you told him about...you know?" Bakugo quietly asked.

Izuku shook his head, "No, I can't...I'm not ready yet,"

"I understand,"

Izuku sighed and shook his head, "I'm tired of talking about me all the damn time. How about you and Sayoi? Is everything good there?" Izuku asked finishing his half.

"Nah we broke up," Bakugo shrugged.

"Really? But you looked so happy, what happened?" Izuku asked.

"Turns out she was just using me to make her crush jealous or some shit. As soon as he showed interest she just left like it was nothing." Bakugo mumbled.

"I'll kill her," Izuku accidentally said allowed.

"I don't doubt that," Bakugo placed a hand on Izuku's head.

"Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?" Izuku asked now frustrated.

"We accept the love we think we deserve," Bakugo turned to him.

"Then why didn't you ever ask me out?" Izuku asked.

Bakugo was stunned, "I- um...I just didn't think that you wanted that," He mumbled.

"Well, what did you want?" Izuku rested his head on his knees and looked at him.

"I just want you to be happy," Bakugo told him.

"Don't you get it Kacchan?
I can't feel that. It's really sweet and everything, but
you can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. I did that and look where it got me," Izuku sighed and calmed himself down, "I don't want to be somebody's crush. I want someone to like the real me."