♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 ♡

Izuku laid in Bakugo's lap as they sat in Aizawa's backseat. Izuku was grateful for this trip and the two in the car. He was starting to feel like himself again and it gave him hope.

Hope that things won't always be as bad as they are now. He was now ready to face his issues head-on because he knew that he didn't have to go through it alone. It wasn't like it was when he was younger.

He now had people in his corner who always wanted what was best for him. He now had a chance to start living the life he deserves to have. Right now the first challenge he has to handle is facing his classmates.

It was time for him to come to terms with who is and isn't his friends. Though there's a chance he'll lose more than he gains he was ready.

They arrived at the school and Aizawa took their luggage. Izuku sat up and Bakugo got out. He turned to Izuku waiting for him to follow. He could see the fear and hesitation in his eyes. Izuku finally got out and Bakugo opened his arms.

Bakugo motioned, "Come on,"

Izuku hugged him and shakily sighed against his chest. Bakugo gently rubbed his back and hugged him tightly. Izuku tightened his hold and buried his face in his neck.

"I'm scared," Izuku said quietly.

"I know, but no matter what I got you. We can face them together," Bakugo said softly.

"Ok," Izuku nodded "I'm ready,"

Izuku tightly held Bakugo's arm as they walked to the door. Bakugo gave him a soft smile and opened the door for him. Izuku walked through and Bakugo was close behind.

As they entered the lounge area Izuku was tackled to the ground. Everyone looked at them in shock and confusion.

"Izu your back!" Kaminari yelled hugging him.

Izuku laughed and hugged him back. Bakugo just cracked a grin and shook his head. Kirishima walked over and stood beside Bakugo with a toothy grin.

"Looks like my boyfriend is trying to steal your fiance," Kirishima snickered.

Bakugo snorted, "In his dreams,"

Kaminari gasped, "Oh yeah give me your hand," he grabbed it and looked at the ring.

"Did you two really buy rings to scam people?" He laughed.

"Hey, the pawnshop just so happened to have these, and I wanted free cake," Izuku shrugged with a grin.

"You evil little shit, let me borrow it," Kaminari smiled mischievously.

Izuku snatched his hand away with an offended gasp, "No way! These are our friendship rings," Izuku got up and did a handshake with Bakugo.

"Awe~ I want friendship jewelry," Kaminari frowned.

"We can get matching piercings," Izuku suggested.

"Hell yeah!"

The others finally recovered and the girls crowded them.

"Wait so you two aren't a thing?!" Mina asked.

"Nah, I'm way out of his league," Bakugo waved her off.

Izuku snorted, "Please, we both know I'm the more attractive one."

"No my ship sunk," Hagakure cried.

"Ha, I told you! Give me my money back I ain't lose shit," Mina turned to Uraraka holding out her hand.

Uraraka smacked her teeth and grumbled as she fished the money out of her pocket.

"Did you bet on if we were dating or not?" Izuku raised an eyebrow.