♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ♡

Bakugo glared at Nezu as he held Izuku protectively. Izuku's eyes were blank as he buried his face in Bakugo's chest.

Nezu had been in Aizawa's scarf when he arrived. He demanded Izuku come to his office but he wouldn't part with Bakugo and vice versa.

"Nezu look at them," Aizawa glanced at the trembling boys "couldn't this have waited until they calm down?" He tried to reason with the principal hero.

"A young girl is dead, a student here, no this cannot wait," Nezu said sternly, almost annoyed.

Aizawa had never seen him so hostile. Bakugo's blood was absolutely boiling and if he wasn't holding Izuku he'd probably kill the chimera.

"And you think Deku did this?! Have you lost your goddamn mind?!" Bakugo yelled making Izuku flinch harshly.

"Bakugo try to-"

"He looks suspicious, he freaked out as soon as those alarms went off. Like he knew that he'd be caught or he had something to hide. Guilt makes people act irrationally," Nezu eyed them.

Bakugo tightly clenched the chair handle breaking it as he counted to ten in his head. He had activated OFA without realizing and Aizawa erased it.

The counting obviously wasn't working.

"You don't know shit you pathetic rat-faced lowlife piece of-"

"K-kacchan..." Izuku finally spoke.

Bakugo stopped and gently rubbed Izuku's back apologizing.

Izuku forced himself to speak up, his voice shakey, "C-call hound dog, p-please, h-he can e-explain."

Aizawa did as Izuku said and quietly tried to reassure the boys as they waited. It was hard with Nezu darkly eying them the entire time. Inui finally arrived and sat down confused. Bakugo quietly explained what happened and Inui immediately understood.

"Are you sure you want me to tell them?" Inui asked.

Izuku clenched Bakugo's shirt tightly, "I-It's your decision, w-we don't have to t-tell I-if you don't want t-to," he said quietly.

Bakugo bit back his own fear, "Do it. I don't want people knowing our past but I'd kill before I ever let anyone hurt you again." Bakugo glared back at Nezu.

"Alright," Inui cleared his throat "When they were young their daycare was targeted by terrorists. They attacked the daycare to make an example. The boys watched many of their peers get killed.

Bakugo almost died trying to save Midoriya who was taken hostage. Both boys suffered serious injury and PTSD. They're both required to have weekly sessions with me because of it. They suffer nightmares about that day, Bakugo especially.

Midoriya likely had a severe anxiety attack because of the alarm system. It most likely reminded him of that day, both of them." Inui frowned, disappointed with Nezu's behavior.

A look of regret crossed Nezu's face as they all now looked at him differently. He was disgusted with himself and his behavior.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, I deeply apologize for my behavior towards you. I'm upset and on edge but that's no excuse for the way I treated you." Nezu tried to apologize.

"K-Kacchan, I wanna leave, please can we leave," Izuku quietly said as he softly cried.

The memories of that day were just too much, for both of them. Bakugo wasted no time standing up and headed for the door.

"You know...I used to respect you...as a teacher and a pro," Bakugo mumbled to Nezu as they left.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑