♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ♡

Izuku took his time as he headed to the bathroom. It was currently lunch and Yamada suggested he splashed some water on his face. Sero had returned to school a week ago but as expected he avoided Izuku.

That hurt Izuku a lot but he refused to show it. Izuku was broken, he felt like he was useless and a burden.

He started trying to please everyone, he needed to feel like he was useful to someone. Like he was wanted.

TW// Slight Smut

Izuku entered the bathroom and paused hearing weird noises. He listened closely and heard what sounded like someone whimpering and crying.

Izuku quietly pushed the door shut and locked it, not before putting an out-of-order sign on the door.

He quietly made his way over to a stall that was closed but not locked. He opened it and Monoma jumped in surprise.

He had tears in his eyes, his face was flushed, and he was panting slightly. Izuku looked down and noticed what he was doing. Izuku turned to leave when Monoma stopped him.

"W-wait!"

He'd usually be extremely embarrassed but at the moment he didn't care. He needed help and it didn't matter who from.

"What?" Izuku said in a bored tone caused by his yawn.

"I-I...I just lost my virginity and it's been like this ever since. It won't go away and I tried to ignore it but it hurts so much.

I tried to...you know but it's not working. I can't do it myself...p-please can you help me?" Monoma nervously explained.

"Why don't you just ask whoever took it to help you?" Izuku asked.

"I-I tried but he's been avoiding me ever since. P-please I can't take it anymore. My body feels all hot and my heads fuzzy, I just want it to stop. This is all new to me and I don't know what to do." Monoma begged as he started to cry more.

Izuku stood quiet for a moment, he understood where monoma was coming from. The boy had likely been touch starved like he was. Izuku assumed that after losing his virginity his body started to crave more of that sensation.

Luckily for Izuku Sero was always there for him when he had those moments. Izuku started to wonder if he could be of use to Monoma by being that for him.

He wanted to be of use to someone again. He wanted someone to show him any kind of affection again.

"Ok, I'll help you, just try to relax." Izuku instructed.

Monoma nodded and Izuku entered the stall. He held Monoma's waist from behind using his left hand.

He grabbed Monoma's member with his right making him moan due to the sudden action.

Izuku started to slowly pump as Monoma squeezed his eyes shut and looked away embarrassed. Izuku rubbed his thumb over Monoma's slit making his body jerk in pleasure.

Izuku leaned closer, his cool breath sending shivers throughout Monoma's body. Izuku slowly licked Monoma's neck before placing a gentle kiss on his collarbone.