♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ♡

(I'm in love with platonic bakudeku😭💖)

Izuku lay in his bed glaring at the ceiling. He wanted to get up but Bakugo was holding him in a death grip. Izuku forgot how clingy the male was in his sleep as kids.

Izuku never minded though since Bakugo always had nightmares when they were younger. Judging by the occasional whimper Izuku guessed he was still having them.

Hearing ringing Izuku managed to grab his phone and check it. He saw he had a call from his second phone and his smile grew.

SECRET PHONE🤫 is calling...

Izuku answered the phone with a grin and put it to his ear.

"H-hello? This is M-Midoriya right? It's me um Hiroto... f-from last night," The male said nervously.

He's so adorable I can't!

Izuku took a deep breath.

Ok Izu calm down and get ahold of yourself.

"Yes I remember you, what can I do for you?" Izuku smiled.

"You um left your hoodie in m-my car, I have work b-but I can bring it to you later." He offered.

"Oh, I didn't even realize! If you could bring it I'd be grateful. I might be so happy I give you a kiss," Izuku teased.

"T-That's not n-necessary! Y-you don't have t-to give me anything!" The man said nervously.

"I'm only messing with you," Izuku laughed.

"P-please stop doing that, I-I don't think my heart can t-take it," He said shyly.

"Seriously why are you so cute! Your too big to be this adorable," Izuku gushed.

"S-stop saying things like that," He said quietly.

Izuku could tell the man was blushing heavily and internally squealed at how adorable he probably looked. He now understood the girl's crazed rants and fangirling about him.

Well the old him at least, this is probably how he acted back then. The noise must have woken Bakugo and he slowly sat up letting Izuku go.

"Finally I'm free!" Izuku said dramatically.

Bakugo just rubbed his eyes tiredly, slightly annoyed by the noise, "Who are you on the phone with?" Bakugo groaned holding his head.

"Hiroto!" Izuku smiled.

"Who?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, you did get pretty drunk. He's the bouncer from the party, he gave us a ride home last night." Izuku reminded.

"Oh yeah," Bakugo yawned "ugh my fucking head,"

"Hiroto what the hell is taking so long!" Someone yelled in the background.

"A-ah that's my boss," Hiroto said surprised.

"Oh, I don't want to get you in trouble. We can talk later, have a good day at work!" Izuku smiled.

"You too, I-I mean school not w-work! I um s-see you later!" He said embarrassed and hung up.

Izuku rolled around the bed, "Aaaah~! So cute!"

"Ugh shut up," Bakugo flicked him in the nose "why is he calling you anyway?" Bakugo laid back on the bed.

"I forgot my hoodie in his car and he called to let me know." Izuku informed.

"Oh ok then," Bakugo nodded.

Izuku rolled over on his stomach, "So did you enjoy last night?"

"Surprisingly yes, Sayoi and her friends were pretty cool I guess. I can't remember much though," Bakugo said running a hand through his messy hair.