♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ♡

Izuku slightly lifted his head and they could see lava flowing from his eyes like tears. He slowly lowered his head, once again hiding his face. He was trembling as he tried to endure it.

Block it out. Block it all out.

Izuku wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear from the world.

Make it disappear.

Just like that it was like something shut off inside him. He was empty, not able to feel anything now. He blacked out. Minori gently pushed Shoto behind them before holding up their hand.

"Disperse"

Just like that the flames immediately fizzled out. The two of them rushed over but had to stop. Izuku was still a ball of fire.

"Stop"

They watched as the flames seemingly rolled back into Izuku's body. Once they were fully gone both boys immediately tackled Izuku in a hug.

"What are you doing out here?! We were so worried, I thought something happened to you!" Shoto hugged Izuku desperately.

Izuku didn't even react, he just stared ahead blankly. It was like his mind was somewhere else.

"Izuku what happened? Why didn't you come back to the dorms?" Minori asked, thankful that the rain washed away their tears.

Izuku remained quiet as he looked down blankly. Shoto slightly shook him wiping the rain from Izuku's face. This shook Izuku slightly out if it and he came face to face with a distressed Shoto.

"Izu what's going on? This isn't like you, just talk to me ok. How'd you get out here?Why didn't you come back?" Shoto asked.

"I tried to, I slipped and fell. I hurt my ankle,"

Izuku's voice was dry and void of emotion. The two boys winced upon hearing him speak. Shoto just stood up and picked Izuku up on his back.

He could tell Izuku wasn't going to explain right now. More importantly, his main focus was getting his injured best friend out of the rain. That was his top priority and Minori stood up also agreeing.

"Take us to the dorms"

They arrived at Heights Alliance and immediately went inside. They were instantly surrounded by their concerned classmates.

"Oh my god!"

"Is Midoriya ok?!"

"Yeah he's fine, he said he tried to run back when it started raining but slipped and hurt his ankle." Minori nervously smiled.

"We're going to get dry and probably go to sleep. Sorry, we can't join the sleepover." Shoto apologized.

"No, it's fine don't worry about it!" Momo said quickly.

The boys made their way upstairs and to Minori's room. They used their quirk once again to clean and dry them off. They all began to change, Shoto putting on a pair of sweats Minori stole.

Once Minori had changed they gave Izuku a large hoodie they also stole from Shoto.

"Sorry, this is all I have." Minori apologized.