♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ♡

{1 Month later}

Izuku, Minori, and Rin were in Aoyama's room trying on outfits for his secret job. Minori and Izuku didn't really care as usual but Rin needed convincing.

He absolutely refused until Izuku asked. Minori had noticed Rin's submissive and almost doglike behavior towards Izuku. To put it simply he was a huge simp for their best friend.

Minori was not a fan of that but couldn't really do much. They themselves were slightly similar in that way. They tried to bring it up to Izuku once but the male either didn't believe them or didn't care.

Either way Minori and the others were upset by Rin's presence. Monoma was never an issue to them but Rin was different.

Izuku treated him differently, it was more affectionate than with anyone else they've seen him with.

"Just a few more pictures then we're done," Aoyama announced interrupting Minori's thoughts.

Luckily for them Aoyama made masks to hide the identities of his models.

Minori was grateful, they didn't know what kind of face they were making under it but it was probably bad. Once the shoot was done they got dressed and Izuku approached them worriedly.

"Minori, are you ok? You seem a bit off and your really red," Izuku frowned.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," They said nervously.

"H-here," Rin handed them a water bottle "I-I have another so p-please have it,"

Minori took it, "Thanks, I'm gonna step out for a second,"

They got outside the door and rested against the wall. Minori ran a hand through their hair.

"How can I hate you when you do shit like this," Minori chuckled dryly.

Once they were all done Izuku and Rin decided to take a walk since Minori went to lay down. They ended up near the flower garden behind the dorms. Izuku plopped down and laid in the flower patch.

"What are you doing?" Rin asked crouching beside him.

Izuku pulled Rin down and the male yelped in surprise as he fell beside Izuku. Izuku laughed as Rin playfully punched him in the arm.

"You could have just asked me to lay beside you," Rin huffed.

"Maybe but then I wouldn't have been able to see that annoyed look on your face." Izuku shrugged.

Rin rolled his eyes, "So what are we doing?"

"Just enjoying nature," Izuku smiled "I know it's corny but I'm having a good mental day. So I just wanna spend it by relaxing," Izuku looked at him then the sky.

Rin just looked at Izuku in awe, "You look pretty," he mumbled allowed.

"Awe why thank you," Izuku smirked.

Rin turned a deep shade of red realizing he said that out loud. He just looked away and watched the butterflies now embarrassed. Izuku sat up and bumped his shoulder with a smile.

"You're pretty too, maybe not more than me but-"

Rin lightly shoved him and they both laughed as Izuku lightly hit him back. Rin pulled his knees to his chest and the two sat in silence. After a while, the sun started to go down and it was getting darker. As the two began leaving Rin grabbed Izuku's arm stopping him.

"What's up?" Izuku asked.

"I- I have something I need to tell you," Rin said looking away.

Izuku felt his heart in his throat as he became nervous. He really hoped this wasn't what he thought it was.