♡ 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ♡

Izuku sat in the recliner on his phone as 1-A did their usual thing. Izuku was texting his mom but as usual he got no reply. He was used to this, all she did was work and when she wasn't working she slept.

Izuku practically grew up alone. Neither of his parents were ever around so he was always lonely. He never had anyone he could lean on until now.

Minori plopped themself in Izuku's lap and the boy lifted his arm a bit. Minori laid on it and Izuku repositioned it some so he could see his phone still. Shoto walked over and sat on both of their laps making Minori groan.

"So Izu when were you going to tell us that 1-B was throwing a party today?" Minori questioned.

"Oh my bad I forgot about it, " Izuku said typing away.

"How do you even know about it?" Shoto raised an eyebrow.

"I have my ways, " Minori winked "Anyways we're going so hurry and get dressed because I have no idea where it is!"

"Wait there's a party tonight?" Jiro asked.

"Oh we're definitely going!" Mina jumped up.

"Hell yea!" Kaminari agreed.

Aoyama gasped, "This is perfect, come on Midoriya."

Izuku groaned and Shoto and Minori got off of him. Izuku just let Aoyama drag him away.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Izuku sighed as the three of them headed to 1-B's dorm building. The outfit Aoyama picked put actually wasn't too bad.

He had on a mesh sleeve, a black shirt that says black shirt, ripped green skinny jeans, a black choker, and a lock necklace. He, of course, had on his signature red sneakers.

This was Aoyama's 3rd option and he was a bit upset. He wanted Izuku to take a risk if only once. He had a nice body but refused to show it off.

He was sure Izuku would catch someone's attention if he wore the first option. But he respected his friends wishes and didn't want to make he wear something he wasn't comfortable with.

TW// Underage drinking and smoking

The party was in full swing and Izuku along with Minori and Shoto enjoyed themselves. Everyone was a bit shocked to see the three throwing back shots like it was water.

After a while Izuku started to feel out of place. Minori and Shoto were off somewhere having a full on make-out session. Kirishima and Kaminari had also disappeared somewhere.

The few people he was familiar with were doing their own thing. Izuku decided to call it a night and left. He began heading back to the dorms when his name was called. He stopped allowing Sero to catch up with him.

"I guess your ditching to?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, it got boring but I'm a little annoyed. They only had the light stuff, i'm barely even buzzed." Izuku huffed.

"That's what I'm saying! You could barely even call that a party." Sero chuckled and Izuku laughed.

"Very disappointing, " Izuku shook his head laughing.

"I forgot to say it earlier but you look nice dude, that look kinda suits you." Sero said truthfully.

"Thanks you don't look so bad yourself, " Izuku winked.

Maybe he was drunker than he thought.

Sero smiled, "Hey you planning on doing anything when we get back?" He asked.