♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ♡

Some parts of this song are from Sero's perspective and some are from Izuku's. I'm sure you'll know who's is who's.😅
••••••••••••••••••••

Sug and Matt came back inside after a while and saw an annoyed Izuku. He tossed his phone on the bed with a huff and just looked at it.

"You alright?" Matt asked.

"Yup, just my mother reminding me that her work is more important than me," Izuku chuckled bitterly.

"Yeah, I know how that goes, from one angry son to another it gets worse the older you get," Sug said getting comfortable in a chair.

"Sorry, you're an only child, right? We've always had each other so it's probably worse for you." Matt said sympathetically.

"It's not all bad I guess, my dad may be overseas but at least he tries to talk to me whenever he can. My mother didn't even have to leave like he did, she chose to.

Now she ignores my calls and brushes me off like I'm nothing. I mean she's never really been a present mom but now that I'm older I'm finally realizing how bad it really is." Izuku shrugged ending his small rant.

"Well if it helps at all we're your family now," Sug nudged him.

Izuku smiled, "As annoying as you are I wouldn't trade ya for anything in the world."

Sug placed his hand on his heart dramatically, "I think I might have teared up a little."

"Oh shut up," Izuku laughed.

"Great he's found someone who can match his stupidity," Matt deadpanned.

"Hey!" They both hit him with a pillow and Matt chuckled.

"Oh yeah, what'd you need to tell me?" Izuku asked.

"Oh right,"

"Hanta woke up a little after you left. He's perfectly fine just weak for the time being. You should go see him once the doctor says your all good." Matt told him.

Izuku sighed in relief and smiled, "I'll go tomorrow night once I get this eye patch off and my eyesight adjusts."

"Sounds good to me," Sug smiled.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Izuku was a bit worried about seeing Sero. Yeah, Izuku's been taking care of him for two weeks but now it's different. He was fully conscious and could be different. Matt said he was ok but what if he wasn't.

What if he didn't even remember Izuku or something. Hiroto's words echoing in his mind was the only things keeping him from panicking. Izuku took a few deep breathes to steady his heartbeat.

Both Sug and Matt left to get Sero clothes and real food so it'd just be them. Izuku mustered up all his strength and entered the room. Sero looked over at Izuku and all of that immediately went out the window. Izuku latched onto the boy hugging him tightly.

"Oh my God, I was so worried! They said you weren't gonna make it but I didn't believe them. I thought I lost you for good this time," Izuku was so happy he couldn't even shed a tear.

All he felt was pure joy until it was ripped away from him yet again.

Sero pushed him off, "Why do you keep doing this? Is it that hard to understand?"

"What are you talking about? What do I keep doing?" Izuku was confused and hurt.

"Clinging to me like some helpless child! I mean I ended things months ago but everywhere I turn here you are. It's like you can't let what we had go already. I mean at this point it's not even my fault. It's yours.