♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮♡

Izuku sat in the recliner lost in thought as his friends all interacted with one another. He was starting to slip back into his previous habits.

After that night Sero grew distant and Izuku rarely saw him these last few weeks. It made him sad thinking that he had done something to drive him away.

He wouldn't be surprised if he did, everyone leaves him eventually. With so many people abandoning him it made sense that he thought he was the problem. Izuku pulled out his phone hearing a notification.

He smiled seeing it was his father's contact name. Despite rarely seeing or hearing from him, his father always did his best to talk to him whenever he could.

 Despite rarely seeing or hearing from him, his father always did his best to talk to him whenever he could

Izuku's face lit up and he couldn't help the large smile on his face.

"Who are you texting?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah I don't think I've ever seen you smile so hard, " Minori snorted.

"It's my dad, " Izuku glanced up at them.

"Isn't your father working overseas in America? Kero" Tsu asked.

"Mhm, he said he may be able to visit soon." Izuku smiled.

"Oh that's good, I can't wait to meet him." Shoto commented.

"What makes you think you're going to meet him before me?" Minori questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Because I'm his best friend and more important than you." Shoto said dryly.

Minori gasped and smacked his arm now offended. Izuku just chuckled and replied to his father.

Izuku pocketed his phone and decided to engage with his friends

Izuku pocketed his phone and decided to engage with his friends. Jiro was showing them this song she found when Izuku felt the recliner move. He tilted his head back to see Sero leaning on the back of it.