♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ♡

As they walked towards the meeting area Sero pulled Izuku back. Hiroto also stopped looking back at them.

"Are you ok?" Sero frowned.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" Izuku asked confused.

"Izuku he just made you kill someone,"

Izuku laughed, "It's not like it's the first time I've killed someone,"

"It's not?" Sero said surprised "Then when did you start...you know,"

"The first time I killed was the day you broke with me. I've killed hundreds of people since then," Izuku shrugged with a smile and followed after the group.

Sero was still processing, "Wait so he's killed hundreds of...in only six months...wait am-"

Hiroto laughed a little and placed a hand on Sero's head, "Don't worry only two of them were because of you. He killed the rest for me so you don't need to feel guilty."

Sero nodded, "It's still concerning how much he's changed because of our breakup. I guess we'll worry about that later."

(I'm so slow I forgot to put this earlier🤦🏾 Sero's dad is Kyōryuku but everyone calls him Yō. Sero's mom is Tsuyoi but they call her Zettai.)

They got to the table and sat down in their respective seats. Hiroto sat down between Sero and Sug while Izuku sat in his lap. One of Yō's men walked over and handed him a few documents.

"This message has been all over the restricted district. It's addressed to us but none of my people have been able to decipher it." Yō placed a picture of it on the table.

" Discretion is the better part of valor,"

They all turned to look at Izuku who had a bored expression.

"What? It's Latin,"

"Since when do you know Latin?" Sug asked.

"I learned it when I was like two," Izuku shrugged.

"So what does that mean?" Tenka asked.

"It's a warning," Zettai sighed.

"Alright look the biggest threat to us is the Chi no Shakkin. We've been fighting over territory for these last few years. For some reason they want to start a war with us. Someone has been moving in on them and they think it's us. So-"

Izuku snorted making Hiroto choke on his own laugh. They all looked at him once again and Izuku held up his hand. He covered his mouth trying to hold back his amusement.

Hiroto flicked Izuku making him laugh more, "Shit I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it in anymore."

"What about this is funny to you?" Zettai raised an eyebrow.

"The fact that you see Baipā as a threat," Izuku got himself together "Look you don't have to worry about him. Just leave him to me, my problems with him are personal." Izuku said with malice in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Yō asked now intrigued.

"Well, we destroyed a few of his most important facilities, freed his most valuable slaves, and~ I killed his younger sister. He hasn't figured out who I am yet but when he does all his attention will be on killing me." Izuku smiled.