♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ♡

Minori had fixed the damage they caused to Izuku's mind. After he woke up the three of them talked it out and Minori explained what happened. They apologized for everything they did to each other.

They were able to work everything out and now had a stronger bond than before. Of course, things were never going to be the same but they were a lot better than before. Things were hard for Izuku but like Kaminari said things eventually died down.

It's been a week since then and Izuku was now getting back into the swing of things. He was healing and was slowly learning how to love and accept every part of him. Izuku was in the courtyard when he rounded a corner almost bumping into rin.

Izuku moved around him, "sorry," he quietly mumbled.

"Wait," The male called out.

Izuku stopped and turned to him confused. What he didn't expect was the boy to hug him.

"I'm so sorry! I was heartbroken and I said a bunch of things I didn't mean. Your one of my best friends and I don't want to lose you. I was stupid and overreacted and I understand if you don't forgive me.

You didn't deserve the way I treated you and I wish I could take it all back." The male tightened his arms around Izuku's neck as he cried.

Izuku hugged him back, "It's ok, I know you were just hurting and upset. I forgive you,"

They pulled apart, "No it isn't ok," Rin sniffed "You already had so much going on and I made it worse,"

Izuku cupped his face, "Rin it's ok, I was the one who hurt you more. I was wrong not you. I should have been more mindful of your feelings. I never intended to lead you on but I did and then I hurt you.

You were just upset and rightfully so. You are the sweetest person I've ever met, I know you didn't mean what you said," Izuku wiped his eyes.

Rin nodded as he sniffled, "Can we please be friends again? I miss you,"

Izuku smiled, "Of course we can,"

Rin smiled and they hugged again.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Izuku sat in Inui's office as they sat in silence. After a while, Izuku had a response.

"I'm...not really sure...for the last few years, I've been focused on just finding a reason not to do what I did. I have no idea what I want to do with my life because for so long I didn't want to live." Izuku said pulling his knees to his chest.

"But you want to live now, correct?" Inui looked up.

"I-" Izuku hesitated not even knowing the answer.

Inui closed his notepad and sat it aside. Izuku shifted on the couch a little as he looked at the man confused.

"Let's switch gears a little, this won't be on your records or anything. Let's just talk and maybe it'll give you some perspective and help you sort through your thoughts." Inui growled out.

Izuku nodded and sat up switching to a criss-cross position, "Ok,"

"Can I ask you something?" Inui started off.

"Mhm,"

"Who was it that saved you when you were at your lowest?" He asked.

Izuku smiled softly, "Oh that's an easy one, it was Kacchan."

"Ok now tell me...what saved you on that roof?" He asked lowly.

"What?" Izuku was caught off guard and confused.