♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ♡

Izuku and Sero lay in his bed quietly talking. Sero skipped school to stay with Izuku so they could continue talking everything out. A lot of damage was done to their relationship and it would take some time to fix it.

Neither of them ever expected to fall for anyone the way they fell for each other. Izuku laid his head on Sero's chest as the male interlocked their hands.

"So if we're going to do this I need to know why I'd be in danger. Why'd you get attacked like that?" Izuku quietly asked.

"Well, after I ended things with us I went back home. I was scared that if I saw you I'd crumble. While there my dad started talking about me dropping out and taking over the family business.

They had talked about this back when my brothers first left. My mom got my dad to agree that I should finish school first. For some reason they want me to start training now so that I can take over as soon as possible.

At first, I was mad because I felt like they were forcing adulthood and a job on me. I mean look at me, I'm not ready to run a business. Not too long ago my dad finally sat down and told me our family business.

Our family is a part of the mafia and my parents are the ones running everything. They're getting old and with my brothers running away from it that responsibility falls on my shoulders. I'm not mad at my brothers, I mean I get why they did it.

Nobody wants to be forced into that lifestyle, especially me. My brothers don't have the best relationship with my parents because of this. Now it's even worse because they don't want me to experience the same things they had to.

But I don't even have a chance to escape it now. It got out that I'm next in line to take over so all of my family's enemies will be coming for me. They want to kill me before I can take over. Even some of our people want me dead so that they can take over for themselves.

I'm not ready for this shit, this isn't the life I wanted to live. I'm cursed to live like this though and I just didn't want to bring you down with me." Sero said honestly.

"I would have gotten here on my own sooner or later anyway. You're not the only one who just found out about their family's "business". Apparently, my dad comes from a long line of assassins who work exclusively for our government.

But anyways what is happening now? I doubt your families just gonna do nothing about the attack." Izuku said looking up at him.

"We're supposed to have a family meeting sometime soon to discuss it. They wanted to give me time to recover before including me in things." Sero looked down at him.

"Take me with you," Izuku told him.

"What?"

Izuku sat up, "No offense but I'm more experienced when it comes down to it. On top of that apparently, our families have history. Let me come with you, I'm not gonna sit back and do anything. Even if you didn't take me I'd just insert myself anyways. You should know that by now,"

Sero sighed, "Alright but don't leave my side."

Izuku smiled, "You really trust me with this,"

"I do,"

Izuku climbed on top of him and straddled his lap, "Oh yeah?"

Izuku leaned down and Sero kissed him with a smirk, "Yeah,"

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Izuku was a bit moody now that he was going back to class. Monoma had left UA months ago and now that Izuku had to do more training to work on his "anger issues" he never got to see any of his friends, Sero included.