♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ♡

Sero leaned against the wall angrily as he glared at his phone. He was at his brother's house party and his dad was calling him nonstop.

They had gotten into a huge argument when he went home after ending things with Izuku. His father wanted him to leave UA and start training to take over the family business.

This pissed Sero off, his siblings got to live their lives and choose their own paths so why can't he? It just wasn't fair, Sero wanted to do his thing and decide his own life. Sero saw his dad's name flash across the screen and immediately declined it.

"Dad again?" Sug asked.

"Why won't he just leave me the hell alone?" Sero growled annoyed.

"Maybe you should just hear him out," Matt suggested.

"Is running your family business really that bad?" Tenka asked.

"Hell yeah it is, that's why me and Matt both left. I'll be damned if I let that fucker try to force it on Hanta to." Sug said angrily.

"It's not about the business, I just feel like I should have a choice. I want to choose what I do with my life not have it chosen for me." Sero stressed.

Matt sighed, "Yeah I understand what you mean. He can't keep trying to force it on us,"

Sero's phone started to ring again and he angrily answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Stop fucking ca-"

"P-please help m-me...I-I'm scared,"

Sero froze up. It was Izuku's voice.

"Hey, *mano* you good? You look like you just saw a ghost." Sug said worriedly.

"Shit- I need to go,"

Sero quickly walked away heading to his bike. He checked Izuku's location to see he was in the dorms. He ignored his brothers who were calling out to him and sped off.

He had a million thoughts running through his mind. The main one being that he hoped Izuku was ok. Sero parked his bike and snuck back in through the window he left unlocked.

He took the elevator to the second floor and rushed to Izuku's room. He opened the unlocked door and entered the room. He closed and locked it behind himself.

He couldn't see anything but he could hear quiet whimpering and a buzzing sound. He turned on the lights and his eyes widened slightly.

TW//Smut ig, kinda sad

Izuku was laying on his side, his body covered in sweat. Tears and drool ran down his flushed face, soaking the blindfold. His entire body was trembling and Sero saw the vibrator sticking out of his ass.

Around Izuku was his phone, a ball gag, and some rope that had been cut off. It hurt Sero knowing that Izuku had been with someone else. But he knew he had no right to be sad and it definitely wasn't the time.

He was the one who told Izuku to be with someone else. Someone better than him. Someone who could make Izuku happy...

"Shit,"

Sero pushed away his negative thoughts. Making sure Izuku was ok is his main priority. He rushed over to the bed and gently shook Izuku.

"Izu? Are you ok?" Sero asked and removed the blindfold.

Izuku's eyes were barely open as the tears fell, "H-hanta? N-no I don't w-want you to s-see me like t-this."

Izuku wanted to push him away and hide but he had no strength to do that. He could barely even blink, everything just hurt.