♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ♡

Izuku sat in his dorm as he finished his homework. Minori burst into his room and the green-haired boy groaned. He knew why they were there and had gotten dressed ahead of time.

Even so, he hoped that they would forget and he'd be safe. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Minori noticed Izuku's face and frowned sitting down.

"Are you really that worried about seeing him?" Minori asked.

"Yeah..."

Minori smiled, "I have an idea! Do you trust me?"

"Of course," Izuku said.

Minori squished Izuku's cheeks, "Tonight I want you to stop worrying. I want you to let loose and do whatever you want. I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself." Minori studied Izuku's milky eyes.

"Ok..." Izuku blinked "Do you think this will really work?"

"Only one way to find out!"

Minori grabbed Izuku's hand and dragged him downstairs. Izuku just chuckled and let himself be pulled. All of 1-A, except Iida, Bakugo, and Koda, were downstairs.

TW// Underage drinking and smoking ahead

It seems like they had already started whatever the activity was for tonight. Izuku's eyes landed on the assortment of alcohol on the snack table. He wasted no time heading over as Minori chuckled.

"Sorry we're late I had to drag him down here. So what's on the agenda? I see you went all out." Minori smirked.

"Of course, there's no Iida or Aizawa, I couldn't miss this opportunity." Mina grinned.

"It's Jirou's turn and she chose Karaoke," Tokoyami informed.

"You do know that we aren't all blessed with your vocals right?" Uraraka chuckled.

"Karaoke isn't about being good at singing. It's about having fun with music," She shrugged with a smile.

"You guys already started?" Minori asked.

"Yup, Hagakure just finished a song." Sato said.

"Bet, I call next!" Minori grabbed a mic.

While they chose a song Shoto made his way over to Izuku who had already downed half a bottle of grey goose. Shoto took the rest making Izuku glare at him and angrily eat a bag of chips.

Sero was watching him and Izuku finally noticed. Minori saw that their quirk was somewhat working but it wasn't enough. They grinned getting an idea and finally chose the perfect song.

"Sho, Izu, come here!" Minori called.

The two walked over confused, "What?" Izuku asked.

"This song has three people, sing it with me." Minori smiled.

"Sure,"

"Nah I'm good," Izuku turned away.

"Please~ I won't ask for anything else all night." Minori begged.

Izuku sighed, "you know I can't say no when you make that face." Izuku grumbled and looked away, the tips of his ears pink.

"Ok these are the parts your singing," Minori showed them.

"I can't rap let's switch," Shoto deadpanned.

"One, your singing is way worse, and two our voices aren't deep enough." Minori rolled their eyes.

"Alright let's hurry this up," Izuku said as Minori handed him the mic.

Shoto grabbed the second one and everyone grew quiet as they started. Jirou went to the karaoke version of the song on YouTube. Once they were ready she pressed play.