♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ♡

{Part Two}

"Seven minutes in hell, number 5 has to take number 3 in the closet and tell them your darkest secret." Bakugo read.

"Now who wrote that one?" Sero asked.

"I'm number five~" Kaminari whined.

"Me again?" Izuku laughed.

Kaminari got up, "Thank God, I don't think I could have told anyone else,"

"Yay I get to learn a secret!"

The two went into one of the empty bedrooms and Kaminari looked away nervously.

"You don't have to tell me, I can just pretend you did," Izuku frowned.

"Nah I don't like cheating, besides it's kinda about you so I'd have to tell you eventually." Kaminari said.

"Well lay it on me, doesn't matter what it is it's fine. It's like impossible for me to get mad at you." Izuku laughed.

"You know how Uraraka confessed to you?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes..." Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"That was me, I overheard her talking about doing it to Iida so I told her to just go for it. I already liked you and I kinda had a hunch you didn't swing that way. So I thought it would kill two birds with one stone. If you rejected her I'd have a chance and that was one less obstacle in the way.

If you didn't then I'd know I had no chance. Of course, it was gonna hurt and that scared me but I'd rather know and heal than be clueless and hurt myself more. So I guess it's my fault you two fell out and I'm sorry,"

Izuku hugged him, "It's not your fault, she ruined our friendship with the way she reacted. I don't blame you so don't worry about it,"

"Thank you, it's been weighing on me since your fight with her so I'm glad to finally get it off my chest." Kaminari smiled.

"Times up!" Minori yelled.

The two exited and sat in their respective spots. Everyone got new numbers and continued. Izuku spun the bottle and got truth.

"Who did you lose your virginity to- oh I wrote this one," Izuku laughed.

"Why though?" Bakugo deadpanned.

"I wanted to keep things spicy," Izuku shrugged.

"When did you even write any you weren't here?" Kirishima asked.

"He texted me and told me what to write for his," Sero answered.

"Ok stop stalling and answer the question!" Izuku narrowed his eyes.

"Don't you have to answer first?" Shoto asked.

"Oh yeah, Sero was my first!" Izuku said proudly.

"Izuku was mines," Sero answered.

"Kirishima," Kaminari said.

Bakugo took a shot.

"Boooo,"

"Kaminari," Kirishima looked away shyly.

"We're still pure you whores," Minori grinned and Izuku shot a bird.

"Congrats on being lame,"

Minori glared and Shoto gave both of them a look, "With all of that sexual tension you used to have I'm shocked you two never fucked."

"Sho shut up!" Both boys yelled slightly red.

"Tea?" Kaminari said nosely.

"Ok hush it's Hanta's turn, babe," Izuku turned to him.