♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ♡

Izuku and Kaminari left his room slightly annoyed. It was Monday and they were suspended. Because of Uraraka's situation, she had no choice but to remain in the dorms.

Hisashi had to go back home to meet with his family and with Izuku's recent actions they didn't want him home alone. The ex-friends had no choice but to remain in the dorms with each other.

Nezu made it mandatory for the two to meet with Inui and work everything out. Kaminari couldn't be in there but that didn't mean he was letting him go alone. He was going to wait outside the room until they finished.

As they left the dorms they saw Aizawa waiting for them. He currently didn't have a class so he was also sitting in on this meeting.

"You're not going to give me any trouble are you?" Aizawa asked.

"No," Izuku mumbled "I lost my temper and acted out of character last time. I'm sorry you had to see that," He sighed.

Aizawa patted Izuku on the back, "It's alright I understand, you have a lot of built-up emotions and when someone keeps pressing the wrong buttons you blow up.

No, I don't like the way things happened but I understand why they happened and I'm not upset with you."

"Thanks, by the way, my dad is having a dinner party soon. I want you to come if you can," Izuku looked up at him.

"I'll clear my schedule,"

"Wait why am I just now hearing about this?" Kaminari asked.

"I told Ichi and she said she'd let you and mom know," Izuku told him.

"I feel like you talk to my stepmom more than me," Kaminari pouted.

"Stop being so dramatic," Izuku rolled his eyes.

They arrived at Inui's office and Aizawa opened to door letting Izuku go inside.

"Behave and don't bother anyone," Aizawa gave Kaminari a look.

"I won't, scouts honor,"

Izuku sat down in the chair next to Uraraka. Inui sat in a chair across from them and Aizawa stood against a wall close enough to break anything up. Izuku sighed and sunk further into his chair wanting to be anywhere else.

"I won't give you a lecture but I am a bit disappointed to see you here for this reason. Looks like we have to increase your anger management sessions." Inui frowned.

"It's not even like that, I didn't get mad until she hit me. I was fine before that," Izuku said lowly.

Inui nodded, "Alright let's get to the bottom of this. What caused this altercation?"

He looked at Uraraka and she looked away. Izuku sighed and sat up deciding to explain things from his side.

"I honestly don't know what her problem is with me. I never did anything to her yet she's always had this hate towards me. When I got back yesterday she came at me already on a thousand.

She snatched me by the wrist instead of just saying she needed to talk. She started yelling at me and calling me an attention seeker. She's mad at me because everyone was being sympathetic about my recent situations.

She was mad that no one seemed to care about her situation. I told her that I wasn't even aware of her situation and offered to help her out.

She decided to hit me and started yelling at me for "treating her like a charity case". That was when I lost my temper," Izuku explained.

"Uraraka is that how everything happened?" Inui asked.

She looked down, "Yeah it is," she mumbled.

"Ok, is there anything you want to say to him? Is there any way we can get past this? I'm not saying you have to be friends again but can you at least get along?"