♡𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ♡

Minori entered their room with a sandwich. Izuku sat in the upper corner of the bed with his face in his knees.

"Midoriya...do you want to eat something?" Minori sat beside him.

"I don't think I can hold it down, " Izuku said quietly.

"That's ok, " Minori sat the plate down "Tell me what's on your mind."

"I want to die...I think...and don't ask me why because I honestly don't know. I just...lately all I feel is pain and there's nothing I can do to make it go away. I just don't want to be here anymore." Izuku looks at his arms numbly.

"You want to leave UA?"

"I want to leave this planet, " Izuku clenched his fist "theres nothing for me anymore so why am I here? I'm not good at anything, I only have one friend, no one would care if I died and nothing brings me joy anymore.

So I should just die already and stop taking up a space someone else could be using. The only reason I'm still here is because it would upset the people around me and I'm afraid of dying and being all alone. But why should I care how it makes them feel?

What about how I feel? Why am I even here? Why was I even born? My existence serves absolutely no purpose and I just want to die.

No one knows what happens when you die. What if everything just goes black and your alone forever?" Izuku said as a few tears fell.

Minori laid their head on Izuku's shoulder, "I wish I could tell you something- anything really that could change the way you feel. But I can't, I know exactly how you feel because I've felt tho way before...and I still do.

Honestly, I don't know how I'm still here right now. This probably won't change anything but meeting you has made my life slightly more bearable and i'd be sad if you suddenly left." Minori stared ahead blankly.

"Let's make a deal, " Izuku started "If we still feel the same way by the end of the year...let's die together. Me and Shoto made the same one...we don't want to live without each other but we also don't want to make the other suffer by forcing them to live alone. So if we all feel the same then let's go together so none of us have to suffer." Izuku held up his pinkie.

Minori interlocked it with their own and gave Izuku a small smile.

"Yeah...let's do it."

Izuku winced and hunched over in pain, "Izuku are you ok?" Minori asked.

"The pills in my room, I need them." Izuku breathed out.

Minori quickly got up and left their room. They realized they didn't have Izuku's key.

"Open"

The door opened and they rushed into the room. They went to Izuku's bathroom and looked through the medicine cabinet. They looked through it and found the prescription. They left the room and closed the door behind them.

"What are you doing in Izuku's room? Where is he I can't find him?" Shoto narrowed his eyes.

Izuku hasn't responded to his text in the last 6 hours and he's getting nervous.

"He's in my room. He told me to get this for him. Somethings wrong and I need your help." Minori said rushing into their room.

Shoto followed after and closed the door behind him. He ran over to Izuku who was on the floor gasping for air. Shoto got on the ground and pulled Izuku into his lap.

He activated his right side in order to cool Izuku down. Minori fumbled with the pill bottle before finally getting it open.

"How many?" Minori asked.