♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ♡

Izuku sits on Minori's bed with Hiroto as they wait. Soon Shoto and Minori exit the bathroom dressed in all black.

"You still haven't told Sero about us?" Shoto asked.

"Hanta doesn't need to know, at least not yet. I'd rather keep you two a secret from everyone. It's smarter this way don't you think?" Izuku said sitting up.

"If you think so then yes, where am I taking us?" Minori asked.

Izuku raised his finger signaling to wait and tilted his head to the side closing his eyes. A shiver ran through his mind and he shook it off slowly opening his eyes.

"He's about to send it to you..." Izuku's words came out slow.

Shoto grabbed Minori's hand just as they gasped in surprise shivering as well.

After a moment they nodded, "Got it, let's go,"

Hiroto held onto Izuku who held onto Shoto. Shoto grabbed Minori's hand and nodded at them.

"Take us outside of Shadōi Ling's home,"

They closed their eyes feeling slightly sick, after several seconds that feeling went away. They opened their eyes to see a small suburban home in front of them. Izuku turned to Hiroto who looked off to the side his eyes turning white.

"The only ones inside are the wife and baby. There are no security measures, the baby is asleep and she's in the kitchen." Hiroto looked down at him.

Izuku nodded, "We're going through the back door,"

They followed after him and he touched the door setting his hand ablaze. The door burned to ash and they quietly entered the house. He rounded the corner just as the woman turned around.

"W-who are you? What are y-you doing in my house?"The woman backed up against the stove.

"Calm down and don't make things difficult. I don't want to kill you but I will," Izuku said taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

"O-ok," She said shakily.

Izuku turned to Hiroto and mumbled, "Go get the baby,"

Hiroto nodded and disappeared up the stairs. The woman's eyes widened and she was filled with panic.

"N-no! Don't hurt my baby please! Leave her alone!" The woman yelled grabbing a knife.

Izuku motioned for the couple to grab her as he bit into the apple. Shoto and Minori walked over grabbing both of her arms. They held her securely and moved so she was in front of Izuku.

"Look I meant what I said, I'd rather do this without bloodshed. All you have to do is what I tell you but most importantly listen. All of this screaming and yelling is going to piss me off." Izuku said eating more of the apple.

She slowly nodded and Hiroto came back with the baby. He stood beside Izuku and his eyes once again turned white. Izuku finished his apple and burned the core to ash.

"Alright it's pretty simple, I'm here to help you and your damn lucky I found you first. See your husband was in some shit that he should have just left alone. He made some real dangerous enemies, me included.

Now he's dead because he tried to kill someone I love. I killed him of course but that's not important right now. The thing is words gonna spread that he's dead real soon.

And what do you think the people who want him dead are gonna do? Well since they can no longer get to him they'll come for you and they'll come for your daughter. Me, I don't like innocent casualties.

One I don't kill children and two you had no idea about the shit he was in. So I'm here to help you, you probably won't like what has to happen but it has to." Izuku sat down at the table and Shoto sat the woman down.