♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ♡

Before anyone could speak or shed a tear, noise was heard from behind them. Izuku emerged from the forest now drenched in water.

"Izuku?" Hiroto said in disbelief.

Izuku smiled jumping into his arms, "We did it! You're a free man now," Izuku grinned.

Hiroto just hugged Izuku tightly as he silently cried. Izuku hugged him back confused and wiped his tears.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked.

"I thought you were gone... How are you here right now?" Hiroto looked at Izuku still teary-eyed.

"I won't die that easily! I figured since I could turn my whole body into fire I'd be ok. I wasn't really willing to test that theory though so I jumped into the tunnels down there and swam through to the small lake." Izuku explained.

"I was so scared, I thought I lost you," Hiroto sniffed.

"I'd never leave you all alone like that," Izuku smiled.

Hiroto sighed in relief and rested his head against Izuku before putting him down. Police sirens could be heard getting closer catching everyone's attention.

"You two should go, we won't tell anyone about you, we can cover this," A young woman smiled.

"Thank you, your all free now, I hope you can live the lives you deserve," Izuku smiled.

"No, thank you for freeing us," The small girl told him.

Izuku just smiled and the duo quickly left. Izuku used his quirk to dry himself but he heated himself up too much and burned his shirt. Hiroto took his jacket and placed over Izuku's shoulders.

Izuku smiled thanking him and put it on. They then stopped to get some ramen at a nearby stall. Izuku used cash from the wallets stolen off guards and gang members. After eating Izuku guided Hiroto somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Hiroto asked.

"My house, it's close to here and it's better than getting a hotel." Izuku shrugged.

"Y-your house? I don't w-want to intrude o-on your family." Hiroto said nervously.

"It's fine, no ones ever home anyway. My dads in America, my moms always on business trips, and I'm at UA." Izuku shrugged.

Hiroto frowned, "Isn't that lonely?"

"Yeah but I'm used to it,"

They reached the house and Izuku unlocked it using the key under a fake rock. They entered the house and Izuku locked the door behind them.

"The bathrooms down the hall to the left. My dad has some old clothes here you should be able to fit." Izuku smiled at him.

"What about you?" Hiroto asked.

"I can use the shower in my mom's room," Izuku said removing his shoes.

"Alright,"

Izuku made his way to his old room to grab some clothes. It took him a while since he had a completely different style now compared to when he was last home. He just grabbed his biggest shirt and a pair of boxers.

He then went to his mom's room looking for something Hiroto could wear. He was fortunate enough to find a pack of new boxers. He then grabbed a t-shirt and some sweatpants. He jogged down the stairs and knocked before sitting the clothes outside the bathroom.

"Here's the clothes, I'm gonna wash your old ones!" Izuku announced.

"Ok!"

He took Hiroto's clothes from the hamper and threw them in the washing machine. After starting the cycle he went back upstairs and hopped in the shower.