♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ♡

TW// Suicide attempt in picture above and chapter.

Izuku texted the group chat sorry before taking a deep breath. As Izuku closer to the edge, an Image of Hiroto flashed through his mind. That was who he needed right now, the one person who gave him a reason not to give up.

Izuku's vision was blurred by his tears as he pulled out his phone. Once again Izuku's trembling hands got the better of him. His phone slipped from his grasp and over the ledge.

The was the thread that snapped and unraveled the last of Izuku's rationality. Izuku took off his shoes and stepped onto the ledge as he let out a loud choked sob.

He wobbled and raised his arms a little to balance himself. As Izuku looked at the world in front of him he screamed. He screamed out of anger, frustration, and agony.

Izuku was broken and now he was drowning in despair.

People now gathered around having ran over hearing the screams. Everyone looked up at him and screamed for him to get down. They tried to convince him not to do what he was about to do.

Suddenly each of his hands where grabbed by Minori and Shoto. They now stood on the ledge beside him. Izuku looks at them with teary eyes, the screaming slowly turning to static.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"We made a deal, "

"You don't have to do this anymore, aren't you happy?" Izuku cried.

"How can we be happy without you?" Shoto smiled.

"If you're doing this then so are we, "

Izuku laughed through the tears, "What are friends for?"

The three of them smiled, closed their eyes, and took a leap of faith. No matter what happens they'll always be together. Izuku felt their hands slip from his and opened his eyes confused. Shoto and Minori were being held back by people as they screamed for him.

"NOOO!" Shoto cried out as he fought against the person's hold.

He desperately reached out for Izuku's hand but the tips of their fingers only brushed against each other.

"IZUKU!" Shoto screamed as he fought the person to get free.

"Stop! You'll fall too!" The person yelled.

"I don't care! Get the fuck off me!"

Minori broke down in All Might's hold as Izuku disappeared from their view, "NOOO! Please someone save him!"

Minori hunched over the ground screaming and crying. A large invisible ripple erupted from their body as they cried. Everything moved in slow motion as Izuku fell. As he looked at the sky Hiroto flashed through his mind once again.

All sounds felt muffled as regret and fear consumed his entire being. He closed his eyes awaiting the impact that never came. Instead Izuku felt that someone had him in their hold.

Izuku opened his eyes to see Bakugo holding him tightly, both of them on the ground. Teachers and students all swarmed them yelling and screaming. The reality of everything and what Izuku just tried to do finally sunk in.

Izuku was overwhelmed and completely broke down. Bakugo hugged him tightly and rocked them back and forth as Izuku clung to him.

"It's ok, I got you, I got you," Bakugo buried his face in Izuku's neck as he cried.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Izuku and Bakugo sat in the teacher's lounge so that they were away from everyone and everything else. Now that Izuku had calmed down he told Aizawa he wanted to talk. He felt like he had let the man down in so many ways.