♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ♡

Sug groaned irritated as they dragged on. They didn't want to put Izuku in danger but it seemed like it was the only option. At least to his father and brother. If it was up to him he'd just run in there guns blazing. He just rested against his arm as they tossed ideas around like hot potato.

Maybe it would be better if Izuku was actually here to agree with these changes. It was his life that would be on the line not there's. Assassin or not Izuku was now his little brother that he promised to protect. More importantly, the only person who didn't seem troubled was Hiroto.

"Hey, you don't have anything against this? I thought you'd be against it like Hanta." Sug asked.

Hiroto laughed a little, "It's Izuku, he's going to do whatever he wants no matter what any of us say. It's best to just let him do his thing and help however I can,"

Sug nodded, "You have a point, he's going to do things his way in the end. Trying to come up with an alternative is just a waste of time."

Matt sighed, "Maybe we should wait another day or two so we can figure it out with him,"

"Yeah, he and Hisashi should be able to join us tomorrow," Yō nodded in agreement.

One of the family's many attendants knocking on the doors of the meeting room. Zettai told them to enter and she came inside with a phone. She put it on speaker for the entire family.

"Hello?" Yō answered.

"It's been a while hasn't it Kyōryoku," Someone laughed a little.

"Baipā," Yō acknowledged annoyed "What the hell do you want?"

The boys tensed up learning who was on the other line. The fact that he was calling just threw off their entire plan. It meant the man was either suspicious of them or about to declare war right here and now.

"Ouch, that's no way to treat an old friend," The man chuckled teasingly.

"I'm not in the mood for your games," Yō growled out.

"But I'm in such a playful mood, I haven't been this excited in a while. I mean who knew that you and Hisashi's kids would end up together? His boy sure is a fighter isn't he, he burned my real good." Baipā informed, amusement in his words.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Sero angrily stood up.

"I swear to God if you touched him-"

"Now now no need to be so hostile he's still alive, for now at least. If you want him back that badly then come to our old spot. You better hurry, you know-how impatient I can get."

With that Baipā hung up leaving the group angry, confused, and even scared.

Hiroto shook his head, "No, Izuku wouldn't go down that easily. He has to be lying,"

The attendant sat an envelope on the table, "This was left at the gate,"

Sero snatched it up and wasted no time opening it. Inside was some of Izuku's hair and the necklace Hiroto gave him covered in blood. He dropped it his hands trembling as panic filled his being. Hiroto slowly picked up the necklace, a blank look on his face. For the first time in his life, he was genuinely angry.

"We need to go, all of you get up, now,"

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Minori suddenly jumped up as the rest of the group looked at them confused.

"What the hell is up with you?" Bakugo asked.

"Izu, somethings wrong," Minori said panicked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Shoto asked.