♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ♡

After Uraraka tried to sneak Izuku he tried to rush back downstairs. Kirishima had to pick Izuku up and carry him the rest of the way. Kirishima had to use his quirk just to keep him from getting free.

At this point, Izuku didn't care anymore but if she swings on Shoto or Minori nobody was gonna stop him from getting to her. They got to Bakugo's floor just as he left his room.

"What the fuck is going on? I could hear yelling from my room." Bakugo asked going back inside.

They entered and Kaminari locked the door standing in front of it.

"If I put you down do you promise not to leave this room?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah I'm good," Izuku mumbled.

Kirishima sat him down and Izuku sat on Bakugo's bed bouncing his leg. Bakugo frowned looking at Izuku's face. He gently grabbed his chin and tilted his head to the side.

"Ay, what the fuck happened to your face?" Bakugo said now mad.

"That bitch Uraraka," Kaminari said annoyed.

"Y'all should've let me hit that bitch again," Izuku said still mad.

"If Aizawa wasn't there I would've," Kirishima mumbled mad himself.

"Don't worry, she gone get hers. I promise you that," Kaminari said angrily typing away on his phone.

Bakugo headed for the door and Kirishima stopped him.

"Please don't, I can't stop both of you," He sighed.

"I'll deal with her later, right now I just care about Izuku's face. Is your door unlocked? I need your first aid kit," Bakugo said honestly.

"Oh, that's in my room, I can just go get it," Kaminari said opening the door.

"I'll still go, I need to head down to Deku's room anyways," Bakugo said leaving behind him.

"I'll make sure he doesn't leave," Kirishima said and they nodded.

Izuku's leg finally stopped bouncing but he remained quiet. Kirishima went to the bathroom and Izuku kept looking ahead. A few moments later he came back with a rag and a bowl cold water. He sat it down and crouched in front of Izuku.

"I'm just gonna clean it up a bit," He said softly.

Izuku nodded and Kirishima started to dab at it gently, "Thank you," Izuku mumbled.

Kirishima smiled a little, "No problem, are you ok now?"

Izuku sighed, "Yeah I'm alright,"

Kirishima finished up and sat the rag down, "Can...I ask you something...now that it's just us,"

"It's about what Minori said earlier isn't it?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, I didn't know we had problems at some point. I just want to know what I did so I can apologize. I never meant to upset you if I did," Kirishima frowned.

Izuku looked down, "No you didn't do anything my feelings towards you were unprovoked. It was unfair to you so I owe you an apology,"

"Can I know the reason? I've always considered us friends so I'm a little hurt," Kirishima said quietly.

"I was jealous of you..."

"Why would you be jealous of me?" Kirishima said confused.

"It took 17 years for me and Kacchan to get this close. It only took you a few months... I was in love with Kacchan but he was always looking at you. I thought I had a chance until he said he had feelings for you.