~1~

Third Person
Perrie looks out the window touching the yellow stone that was embided in her head.

Memories of Vision flashed back through her head. She let out a soft grimace as the stone stinged.  "Per?"  Perrie looked to the side to see Wanda. She smiled softly.

"Is it the stone again?" Wanda asked. Perrie nodded.

"I think the stones trying to tell me something" Wanda's eyebrows furrow and she walked to perrie.

She moved her hand to perrie's forehead and moved her fingers. Red mist flowed to the stone and Perrie closes her eyes.

"All I feel is you" Wanda says as she lays a hand on perrie's cheek. Perrie opened her eyes and smiled and leaned into Wanda's hand.

Wanda smiled as she leaned in closet and shared a passionate kiss with perrie.

Thomas runs down the white walled hall as Gaurds chased after him. Infront of him were a group of 20 children.

Ariel slides into the hall and sends a fire arc at the gaurds. They make it out of the building and they all separate into trucks.

Thomas kisses Teresa before driving off. Newt made sure Ariel was ok before pushing on the breaks.

They soon got back to the compound and Gally greeted them with food, clothes and invites to go have a shower.

"You guys are still crazy for going out there" he said to the four not so teens anymore.

It's been 3 years in their World. Ariel and Teresa being 19 and the two boys 20.

Suddenly Thomas gets a pain in his forehead. "Are you ok Tommy?" Newt asked.

"Yeah. Just a head ache"

Corvus Glaive pins perrie down and digs the point of his high-tech glaive into her forehead in an attempt to extract the Mind Stone.

The Scarlet Witch commits her own surprise attack, blasts both of the aliens away, then lifts perrie and herself into a nearby courtyard, from where wanda drags her to rest in a concealed alleyway.

"W-wanda" perrie stutters. The massive hole in her stomach was killing her. Wanda noticed and started using her magic to heal it.

Suddenly the ugly alien appeared and knocked Wanda away and grabs perrie.

"Perrie!" Wanda yelled. Corvus glaive flies away with perrie and knocks her through several walls.

"Give up the Mind stone and she will live" perrie's face scrunched up in pain and anger.

Perrie flies with Corvus to the roof of what appears to be a church, ricocheting off the stone church tower and onto the metal-clad roof.

Furiously, Perrie pummels Corvus, then throws him across the roof, firing a beam from the Mind Stone.

Corvus uses his glaive to deflect the beam, splitting it into several beams, cutting up Edinburgh's ancient stone like butter, until one branch finally reflects back at perrie slamming her into the wall behind her.

Down below, the Scarlet Witch has blocked Proxima's staff once again when she hears an agonized cry from perrie.

Desperation strengthens her to throw Proxima through the burning lorry sliced in half by the split Stone beam, stunning the alien.

The Scarlet Witch then flies up to the roof where Glaive has pinned Perrie and is again attempting to remove the Mind Stone.

"Hands off!" Wanda said. She casts a bolt of magic which throws Corvus back through the wall and down a shaft, then flies the two of them away again.

Proxima, who has recovered, shoots a bolt from her weapon, causing them to fall from the air and down through the roof of Edinburgh Waverley Train Station.

Wanda crawls over to perrie, who cannot muster the strength to stand. "Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go." Wanda said in a hush pleading voice.

"Please... Please leave" perrie managed to get out. "You asked me to stay... I'm staying" Wanda said.

"Please" perrie pleaded more. It broke her that Wanda saw her in such pain. Then again, Wanda was there when Thomas and her friends left.

"Get up" Wanda said. She knew perrie hated this. She was still trying to heal perrie with her magic.

Behind them, Proxima and Corvus crash through the roof and advance on them, brandishing their weapons. Wanda moves protectively in front of perrie, building power in her hands.

An express train passes behind Wanda, and Proxima cocks her head as if aware of another's presence.

Confused, Wanda also turns and looks over her left shoulder. As the last train car passes, we see a silhouette on the far side of the platform.

Proxima throws her weapon at the shadowy figure, but it is deftly caught just before the figure steps from the shadows.

"Steve?"

~first chapter!~