~6~

Third Person
Perrie works fast as she types on her type writer. She had done and went to Norm.

"Here are the forms your requested, norm. There you go" perrie says placing the papers down on Norms desk.

"Gee willikers, that was fast! Hey, the music isn't bothering you, is it, pal?" Norm asks.

" In terms of distraction from work, or the largely nonsensical nature of the lyrics?" Perrie replies.

"The first one." Norm said quite confused.

"Ah, no, thank you, Norm." Perrie says Sending the imploye a smile. A nearby door opens and Arthur Hart walks in.

Ariel, Thomas, newt and Darcy watch in interest. Jimmy walked in with five coffees and handed one to each person.

They're eyes kept focus on the tv screen. They watched as Perrie and her 'boss' interact.

"Perrie" the man said gaining perrie's attention.

"Yes?"

" Wife and I are looking forward to this evening." The man said. Perrie's face turned into confusion then a gasp came from her lips and she smiled.

Man, Thomas missed that smile. It was brighter than anyone else's.

"Mr. Hart. Of course! Dinner with Mr. Hart and his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart." The man explained. Ariel eyebrows furrow.

"That's what I said. What's wrong with you? Have you got a screw loose?" Mr Hart scolded, looking suspiciously at perrie. Her eyes widen and a cheesy smile crosses her face.

"Oh, no, sir. Screws all tightened, sir." Perrie replied knocking her fist lightly on her head.

" Yes, I should hope so. Employee dinners are a rite of passage for the new hires." Thomas and the two other Gladers did not exactly like the way the man was talking to perrie.

"He is very rude" Darcy said. "Yeah, maybe because she's a woman working and not being a housewife" Thomas explained.

The others turned to him confused.

"What? Back in the 1950's woman were house wives. They were kept at home to clean and cook. Not be in a business. Let alone married to a Woman." Thomas explained. Newt nodded.

"Back then you weren't allowed to like your own gender so this is all a bit.... Weird" newt said.

"Everything about this is weird" Ariel said. They regained their focus on the tv to see

"I don't have skeleton sir" perrie said to Mr Hart blinking rapidly.

"Glad to hear it. Your future in this company  is depends on it!" The man said.

Ariel breathed in and out.

"Do you really think perrie is actually in there?" Newt suddenly asked over the Tv. The people's attention pulled off the Screen.

"I mean. Wanda's skill set never said she could bring perrie back to life" Newt confessed.

"He's right. Wanda doesn't have to power or the will to do that." Ariel said. Everyone stayed silent. Then a ringing sound sounded from the TV.

They're attention once again turned back to the TV.

Wanda picks up the phone and the screen splits two ways. One showing perrie in the office and Wanda at the home.

"Wanda darling!" Perrie's voice said from the phone.

"Perrie, sweetheart!" Wanda replied with a smile.

"Listen about tonight" perrie started but Wanda smiled.

"Don't worry hunny I have it all under control"

"Oh, well, that is a relief. I must confess, I'm really rather nervous." Perrie said into he phone.

Right then and there The adults on the other side of the screen knew that the two were not on the same page.

""Nervous"? Whatever for?"

"Well, you know, darling, I still get a little tongue-tied." Perrie confessed into the phone.

"Perrie, after all this time..."

"There's an awful lot riding on this one, Wanda. If tonight doesn't go just so, I think this could be the end." Thomas had to stifle a laugh at Wanda's face.

"Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic." Wand said.

"Look, I think the best course of action is to impress the wife." Perrie said. Wanda looked flattered. Ariel and newt tried hard not to be like Thomas, who had already burst out laughing.

"And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband" A jealous look crossed over perrie's face.

On Wanda's side of the screen Agnes gave her a thumbs up.

"Great, glad to hear we're not on the same page. Until tonight my love." Perrie said into the phone.

"Until tonight Per" wanda hangs up and an add came on. All in black and white like the show.

"They are the most Romantic couple I've ever scene" jimmy Woo said.

Thomas glared at him. "Jimmy?" Ariel said catching the FBI agents attention.

"Yes?"

"Do you think people can enter the Hex?" Ariel asked. Woo's eyebrows furrow and he looks at Darcy.

"Well yes. Don't worry Jimmy that's what we're calling Wanda's big dome thingy" Darcy explained to A confused jimmy.

"Ok so I guess I'm going through the hex then"

~Done!~