~33~

Sass's POV
I was woken up by Liam. "Breakfast Come on!" He said slapping my cheek playfully. I hit him in the shoulder. I got up and Derek handed me my bowl of cereal.

It was soggy, as usual. Ariel was still sleeping so I'll most likely miss her when I get to work.

"Should we wake her?" Lydia asked. I shook my head. "She needs rest. Did you see her hair yesterday? It looked like a tumble weed. Her eyes were literally dragging on the floor" Scott said.

"I should get to work. Uncle Irohs opens up early on Wednesday" I say. "Reminds me why he does that?" Derek asked. Oh and did I forget to mention that Derek is my older brother and Peter's our uncle.

"Because apparently on Wednesdays the wind is more.... Windy so the smell will attract her people." I explained. Derek scrunched up his face at me. "That man is very weird" He said. I nodded and then we hear a loud yawn.

I turn around to see ariel walking out. Her hair in a tizz, her eyes looked better and her clothes were all ruffled. I handed out my bowl of cereal her way.

"No you have it" She said smiling. "Eat it, you'll need it" I instruct. She grabbed the bowl and started eating. 

"Alright, im going to work. Lydia you know what to do." I say and start walking towards a window. Ariel gives me a confused look. "And boy's don't scare her off" i warn and opened the window climbing out, while grabbing my work bag.

I kept walking till i got to the wall that devided the factions. I went inside a shack and i saw someone waiting for me. "You know that creepy right?" I heard him chuckle.

My key to faction 2 was Stile Stilinksi. We are the best of friends. He moved into faction 2 due to his parents being guards of the city. He helps us get in and out of factions.

"Do i mean to be creepy?" He asked. I smiled and pulled my shirt off. "You really need to stop changing infront of me" He said. I smiled. "You know you like it" I say and put on my tea dress. 

 He blushed, and helped me zip it up at the back. He then did my hair. This is way i always meet with him before work. He always does my hair.

"We have a new comer" i say. He Hums as he puts a clip in a wig and sticks on my head. I wear a wig so people hopefully don't know it's me, people are very dumb . "Her names ariel" i informed.

"Like princes mermaid from Disney?" Stiles asked. I laughed. "Yeah" he finally down and put the wig in a bun.

The hair was brown and he handed mey contacts that changed my eyes to brown. "Let's go, or your going to be late" stile then took my arm and we went through the hole in the wall.

We made it out on the other side and we start walking to The jasmine Dragon. "About time, starting to think you two you doing something without me" Zuko said as turn the sigh to open.

"Sorry, had a new comer" I say walking into the shop. "Ooo who?" Zuko asked. "A girl, named Ariel. She's very fast for a traveler" I say as I put apron on.

"I hope I get to meet her." Uncle Iroh said coming out of the doors. "You will soon. Remember Tonight's tea night" I say.

"How can I forget?" Iroh asked and we started getting customers.

Ariel's POV
Lydia lead me down stairs. It was a very colorful space. Paint was splattered everywhere and it was truly magnificent.

"Welcome to the Curl up and Dye" Lydia said. I sat in one of the seats. "It's so comfortable" I say. She smiled.

"We stole them from Mr MeLang. He had a moving truck so we paid it a visit" Lydia told me as she played with my hair.

She kept playing with my hair. "Why are you touching my hair?" I asked. She gave me a smile.

"I'm thinking of what I'm gonna do to it. Those Guards have seen you, we need to change you up a bit. We can't go killing everyone now can we?" She asked.

"You killed them?" I asked. Well duh ariel they had guns and Sass literally had a crossbow.

"Nah, Scotts big on not killing anyone. We only tranquilize them." Lydia explained dragging over to a mirror and seat.

"So whose's the boss?" I asked. "Scott. Well Scott, Derek and Sass. But mainly Scott" she answered.

I just sat slightly in my chair waiting for my hair to be done. She spun me around in the mirror once she was done and I was in shock.

My plain brown hair now had Blue at the bottom. "I still look the same but my hair is amazing" I say breathless as I kept touching my hair.

"Well, if Sass can get through each border with a Brown wig and Contacts I'm pretty sure you can walk around like this. You look like one of us" Lydia said. I hadn't noticed before but she had a Bright yellow Stripe in her hair.

Come to think of it everyone had at least a string of hair that was a different color. "Come on Lydia! Stop boring her with your stupid fashion! She needs to feel the streets!" Theo said as nearly everyone came down, except for Kira, theTwins (Aiden and Kyle) and Liam.

"Like what?" Lydia said all sassy, put her hands on her hips. "It's tea night tonight. With Uncle Iroh. Remember? Dress her up fancy like we always do. I'm pretty sure stiles has another dress" Peter suggested.

Derek still had a grumpy face. I could tell he was a very secretive man. Didn't let people get to close to him.

"That's only for me and you to attend peter. No one else went so what make's her so special?" He asked, giving me a chilling look.

Allison slapped his arm. "Lighten up. There were many occasions on Tea night you let us go. You can take Ariel." She argued. Derek rolled his eyes.

"I'd rather bring you all" He said as he puff out a huge breathe. "Then we'll all go" Scott said. Derek groaned before turning away leaving us.

"Don't mind him, he doesn't like wearing suits infront of other people" Peter said. I nodded. All the girls stayed as the boys left.

"You guys get fancy?" I asked. "Rarely. But it's fun when we do. And Derek does look really funny in a suit. Don't worry, stiles will have something for ya. He almost has a thousand dresses for Sass" Allison said.

"He's very fond of Sass isn't he?" I asked. The girls show an excited look.

"They're together."