~3~

~Ok so what happened to Vision in infinity war happens to Perrie~

Third Person
"It's ok. You can never hurt me" Perrie whispered to Wanda. She kissed Wanda's hand and aimed it to her forehead.

Perrie knelt down and looked at Wanda and nodded. Wanda with All strength pushed a beam of Red chaos magic at perrie's head.

Perrie felt the pain but ignored it. Her eyes kept looking at Wanda. Hot tears cascaded down both woman.

"I love you" perrie mouthed to Wanda. Wanda cried out as she pushed more and the yellow infinity stone broke info peices

A yellow surge goes out and knocks Wanda down. A kneeling perrie fell to the ground. Her blue glowing eyes died as the stared into Wanda's.

The last thing perrie ever saw was Meeting Thomas, Ariel, newt and the Gladers.

Ariels POV
"Perrie" her head snapped away from the vial and as soon as she saw us she smiled.

"Yay their here!!" The girl 'perrie' said jumping up and down.

"She has to much happiness we need to move!!! She's gonna kills us!!" Minho yelled. The girl stopped and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not gonna kill you, idiot. I'm here to help. I'm just really excited to meet you guys. This is actually my first time meeting new people other than the avengers" Perrie rambled.

I smiled. She looked the same age as me, possibly older by a month or two. Her blonde hair was to her shoulder arms.

"Alrightie then! Well I should introduce my self! Perrie Stark nice to meet you" she says sticking out her hand.

I look around to see if anyone would. All I saw was Thomas staring at her as if she were a diamond, and minho who was looking at her wearily.

Newt just looked at me too. "Newt, and this is Ariel" newt says shaking her hand. She smiles and turns her hand to me.

"I can tell we're going to be the bestest of Friends!"

Third Person
But that didn't last long. Thanos tilted his head as he used the time stone. Perrie's body went back into a kneeling position and the stone was still implanted in her head.

"No!" Wanda yelled but was thrown back by Thanos.

Thanos picked perrie up by the neck. Perrie tried to fight back back the titan was bigger, stronger.

"Thank you dear one. For helping me. You are now a child of Thanos" and with those last words, thanos pinched at the mind stone in perrie head.

A hole was crushed I to perrie's head as she let out a painful scream that was heard from all across the world.

All the Avengers in the area watched as Thanos threw perrie's limp grey body to the ground.

Her suit cape falling over her sides. A hole right in the middle of her forehead. Wanda ran to her and huddled over her body.

Wanda touched the inside of the hole. It wasn't bloody or fleshy. It was like a robot. The mind stone was so use to vision that it planted a bit of vision inside perrie's head.

Bucky made his way to perrie's body. He was sher best friend. He also comforted Wanda.

Suddenly the two felt empty. Buck looked at his hands to see him dusting away. He stood up and walked near Steve.

"Steve..."

And bucky dusted away. Wanda watched in shock. She looked down at perrie's dead body and cried more.

"I love you"

Ariel woke up as the dream faded. She rushed to Thomas and newt. "It happened again! We need to go!" She yelled.

~done!That was a dream to Ariel but it was reality for the avengers!~