~13~

Ariel's POV
I cuddle into newt more. We were waiting for the new episode. "Do you think we'll get back perrie?" I asked him. He looks down at me.

"I don't think we will..." Newt trailed off. All hope in me faded but newt smiled at me and pecked my cheek.

"I know we will" I smile at him and hug him tighter. I pull his face into my hands and I kiss him. I heard him chuckle into the kiss but he soon responded by kissing back.

"Can you two not?" Thomas said gagging behind us. We pulled away groaning in annoyance. "Just because the girl you love has children with someone else doesn't mean you can take it out on a perfectly fine lovable couple" newt said. Thomas rolls his eyes.

I get up and grab Thomas's chin harshly, making his lips pucker and his cheeks to be squished under my thumbs.

"Stop being such a sour puss. We'll get Perrie back. It's just a matter of time" I say. I drop my hold. Thomas stands up and gets in my face.

"Well when we do she won't remember us!" He shouted. I didn't flinch but I connected my hand to his cheek.

"OoooOOooOo" I heard newt behind me. "Shut it or you'll be next" newt immediately hugged me whispering sorries before sitting back on the couch.

"Wandavision!!!!" The TV boomed. I sat down and glared at the Tv. Perrie and Wanda come on and Perrie is holding the two babies.

"Wanda darling!" She yelled. "Perrie dear?" Wanda said coming in. "I need help! Billy's throwing up on me!" Wanda raced over and grabbed little billy.

Perrie held onto tommy. "Don't you have work perrie?" Wanda asked. Perrie's eyebrows furrow and she shakes her head. "Fortunately no, I get a couple weeks off for my little babies" perrie rubs her nose against Tommy's and the baby giggles.

"Awe, perrie is such a good mother" I say softly. Newt swings his arm over my shoulder. "I bet you would make a good one two" he whispers.

I blush and I hear tommy Gag again. I glare at him then turn back to the TV to see Dummies come out of the cribs and into perrie's and Wanda's faces. Agnes then walks in with a yoga suit.

"Don't worry! Me and Ralph have been training since marriage! We'll take care of these little devil's!" Agnes said as she rocked the babies flexing.

"Please cover my eyes Ariel. They're burning" newt said to me. I cover his eyes and he sighs in relief.

I release my hold on his eyes and he looked back at the Tv to see Agnes being pushed out the door by perrie.

"That woman is crazy!" Wanda said. A mini scream came out of Perrie "what's wrong?"  Wanda asked.

"The babies! They're not in the cribs!" Perrie exclaimed. "I take it back perrie is not a good mother" newt said. I elbowed him.

I have been thinking of going into the hex again. Honestly if wanda thinks she can keep me out then she has to think brighter.

"Holy Fu-" Perrie was cur off when she saw two babies crawling on the stairs. She looked at Wanda panicked. "Wanda darling?" She said.

"Perrie dear?" Wanda said just as horrified. Then the two woman look back at the babies to see they're not babies. They're at least five or six.

"Catch me darling" perrie said as she started falling back as if she were fainting. Wanda helped her back up.

"Mommy!" The two boys said and rushed to perrie tugging on her dress. Then a commercial came up.

I sigh. "I'm thinking of going back into the hex" I blurted out. Newt looks at me. "No, you not going back in there. The only person who should be going through the hex is Thomas. He and Perrie were in love, and I believe they have a bigger bond than perrie and Wanda" newt explains.

He holds out a box with wires and Buttons. "I've been working on this. It's a memory restoreir. If Thomas can get in there with his memories still in tack e may have a chance" newt explained. No offense to tommy but I wanted to save perrie, I wanted to make up for all the times I may have wronged her.

"Ok" is all I say and turn back to the tv to see billy and tommy Washing a dog in the sink. "Where'd they get a dog?" I asked.

"Agnes" Thomas said stuffing his face with what looked liked fries. "do you think mommy will let us keep him?" Billy asked tommy. He shrugged

"Maybe"

"Ohh boys!" Perrie says walking in. The boys turn around hiding the sink. "Now what are you two hiding?" She asked and went to the sink.

She gasps and she pulled out a wet dog. "Where did you get him?" She asks. Her top was now wet as she laid the dog on the ground.

"Get what?" Wanda asked, coming in. "The boys got a dog!" Perrie exclaimed. "What you boys can't do that! You not old enough!" Wanda cried.

"Then when can we get a dog?" Tommy asked. He looked so sad. Perrie sighed. "when your at least 10" the two boys look at each other smirking.

Perrie's and Wanda's eyes widen. "No no no no no" the two woman day but it was too late the two boys turned into 10 year olds.

"Holy shit!" Thomas said still stuffing his face. I took the food off him and threw it away.

"Now we can keep sparky!" The two boys cheered. The two woman panicked.

"Sparky?"

Time skip
"So your going to launch a misele into the hex and take out Wanda?" Newt asked Hayward. He asked us to come out.

"Yes, hopefully it will cause the hex to go away and we can make sure that Perrie is ok." Hayward explained.

"What about Monica?" Thomas asked. "She came out of the hex all doosy. Do you think Wanda attacked her?" He asked. Hayward nodded.

"Wanda is a bigger threat than we thought. Taking one of the avengers and taking a whole town hostage" Hayward explained. He ordered people around and we went back to the TV.

"Do you really think we should be shooting a misele at Wanda?" I asked. The boys sigh. We turn back to the TV to see Wanda, perrie and the two twins walking down the street calling out for sparky.

"I'm so sorry" Agnes said coming over to the four holding something in a blanket. Perrie looked at her and took the thing and laid it down.

She opened it to reveal a dead sparky. The boys cling to Wanda and bury their faces. Perrie covered the dog back up.

"Alright back home, come on" perrie said. Suddenly a machine sound came from the Tv.

Perrie looked up to see the exact machine drone Hayward was talking about. I looked at another monitor to see it was targeted on perrie.

"Thomas" I breathed put and hit him in the shoulder. He quickly ran to the monitor and tried to retarget the drone.

"It's not stopping! It's going to kill Perrie!" Thomas cried. I went over and watched the monitor while newt watched the TV.

I saw perrie's eyes glow purple as her fingers lace with purple mist. Suddenly the monitor went fuzzy.

"Guys watch this" newt ordered. We went over to see that Wanda and Perrie were back home with the boys.

"The scene immediately changed. It didn't show perrie attacking the drone." Newt explained.

"IM SCARED WANDA!" Perrie screamed from the Tv.

She's scared. Of course she should be scared. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. "There's something happening Wanda! I know there is! Back with ariel and newt, they said they're heads hurt! The said you were controlling them!" Perrie exclaimed.

Wanda raised herself with her magic and Perrie did the same. "I'm doing this to protect you perrie!! To protect the boys!" Wanda cried.

"Protect us from what Wanda?!?!?" Perrie cried. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Perrie landed on the ground with Wanda.

She opened the door two reveal a familiar face and not so familiar face. "Pietro?" Wanda whispered to the unfamiliar face.

"We recasted Pietro" I whispered. I couldn't help but be speechless by the boy next to the man.

"John?"