~26~

Ariel's POV.
"Thomas get the chip of newt. I'll deal with Robo bitch" I sneered not taking my eyes of perrie. She smirks.

"I-i-i don't want to go after N-" I cut him off with a mean glare. He rushed off. I turn back to Perrie.

"You can stop this perrie." I try to convince her. "How? My program clearly prevents me from taking any order from someone or isn't Mr Beck" she answers.

"Perrie please! I don't want to hurt you" I say. She smiles. "Well I do" then Some type of bullet blaster comes out of her back and starts firing bullets at me.

"FUCK!"  I heard Thomas yell out.

Third Person
Thomas kept running as he heard newt chasing after him. He looked back just to see his best friend looking horrific.

Black veins, black blood, black eyes. He kept running. He tripped and newt crashed on top of him.

"I'll kill you Thomas!!! Argh!!!!" Newt yelled as he tries to strangle Thomas. Thomas kicks and shoves. He took this as the chance to take the chip from the blondes pocket.

With one final kick and shove newt jumped back and hit his head on a pipe, making him crash to the ground unconscious.

Thomas raced over and jumped through a hole that was created by perrie's bullets. Thomas curses more as he trips again.

He watches as Ariel fends herself against the robot. Then words started to flow through Thomas's head.

'Some mat Face death with open arms, others fight it. Some of our greatest people pass without wanting too. With the power of Lotus flower some survived even the most stabbings, poisons, and deaths. Find me, bring those who Seek in wanted death'

He was sure it was Dr strange. He then remembers that robots hate water. He grabs a nearby hose and rushes to boxes that were behind perrie.

He then stands up. "HEY ROBO BITCH! DO YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF LIKING WATER?!" He yells, then turns on the hose spraying the Robot.

Perire's screams were drowned by bolts and screws turning. Ariel looked a the melting bot. "You idiot! We could've put the chip in her!!!" Ariel yelled.

"Yes but ariel! Dr strange was calling me! He said he could revive perrie and newt! With this chip we can get our perrie back!" Thomas said.

"Wait newt? Did you kill him?!?!" Ariel yelled. Thomas shook his head rapidly. "No! What do you think I am?! Homicidal!" Thomas yelled back.

The two ran away from the pile of melted iron and rushed towards newts crankified body. It was unconscious so it was easy to move.

Thomas nodded at Ariel to teleport them to stranges. She did so with newts body and the two crash on top of the stairs and their body's start rolling on the stairs down to the bottom.

"Oh come on!! I just waxed those floors!" Wong yelled. "Finally you two got here. Where's newt?" Dr strange asked. The two pointed up at newts unconscious state

"And where's the chip?" He asked. Thomas held it up. "Alright come with me"

Time skip
Dr strange was sat cross legged in front of newts unconscious body as Thomas and Ariel stand on the outside of a circle.

"Abskkodhrnmska snikemoihbe kojdnakhdf nsjwkigb" Dr strange mumbled as he put a lotus flower on top of newts heart. Ariel and Thomas watch in awe as the flower was lifted and shot out sparks and covered Newts body.

All the injuries, scratches, blood and veins disappeared. The blonde boy woke up with a gasp. Ariel jumped for joy and run over to newt and hugged him just as he sat up.

"Oh never do that again!!! Oh I love you, you big idiot!" She said kissing newt all over his face. Newt smiled and grabbed her face and put her lips on his.

The two felt at ease. They're lips molded together. Thomas smiled and wish he could do that to perrie.

"Now that I've brought newt back to life, I will bring back Perrie, but there is a slight problem" Dr Strange said. The three nodded.

Newt laid his head on Ariel chest as she stroked his cheek. "Perrie will be human, but that messes with the timeline. She is supposed to be dead and stay dead, but the lotus flower gives the welder the power of mortality. The timeline will just have to adjust to her being back. So I'm thinking of making her go back with you three to your universe. Where you guys will stay till I come and get you guys back" Dr strange explained.

Ariel was excited to have perrie back, the real Perrie and to finally go home. Be with Brenda, gally and Minho.

"Do what you have to do Strange. We want our perrie back" newt said. The man nodded and did motions with his hand making more orange and Yellow sparks.

He repeated the 'words' he said last time and surronded the chip. Suddenly the chip started to turn human. Into a living breathing human.

Ariel cries as she's about to get Perrie back. ACTUAL PERRIE!

Then Dr strange swatts his arms out and Ariel, newt and Thomas feeling it push them away. They see all sorts of colors before feeling like they were falling.

Then they see a clear blue sky.  Ariel was confused.

Ariel's POV
I look at the blue sky confused. We were inside a minute ago. I hear murmuring around us.

"It's newt and Thomas!"

"Omg Ariel!"

"Who's the blood chick?"

"OH MY FUC-" A Slap was heard after that statement.

Then a face hovered above mine.

"Day one Ari, Rise and Shine"