~2~

Third Person
Perrie watches as Steve and Wanda fight of the monsters. The mind stone stings in her head.

She touched it and she's immediately put into a trance.

"I miss Perrie" Ariel's voice said. Perrie spun around from seeing complete darkness to see newt comforting a crying Ariel.

Newt looked 20 and Ariel looked 19. Perrie smiled. It had been 4 years since they left. So she was the same age as the boys.

"I know you do. I miss her too. But we need to face it that we're never gonna see her again" newt said as he kissed her cheek.

Perrie came out if her trance as she fells a tug. She opens her eyes and see's Wanda looking at her worriedly.

"You ok sweetie?" Wanda's soothing voice whispered. Perrie nodded and groaned.

Wanda helped her up and she looked to see Steve and Natasha walking towards them. Sam flies in with his suit.

"Hey Steve" perrie said and hugged Steve. He smiled and kisses the top of her head. He missed her the past few years.

She was like his daughter.

The five Old avengers walk into the quin jet. Wanda starts patching up perrie's stomach.

"I thought I told you two to keep it on the low?" Natasha said smugly but also quite seriously.

"Sorry" perrie says back playfully.

Thomas eats quietly as he stared down at the table. He's been getting quite a lot of dreams.

Dreams about perrie.

And he wasn't the only one. Ariel too. Tje dreams were the same. Perrie getting attacked by aliens and Wanda helping.

But the two couldn't help but notice she was older, Had visions stone and than she was really up close with Wanda.

The dreams always ended differently though. Some may result in perrie or wanda dieing. Or the two survive and carry on with the life they were currently having.

Some ended with Steve appearing with a beard behind a train.

It confused the two and saddened them at the same time. They couldn't help. They were more like nightmares than dreams.

"You ok baby?" Teresa said as she wraps her arms around him.

"Yeah I'm good. Just eating" Thomas says. Teresa kissed his cheek.

"Ok. I'll be just outside ok?" She says. Thomas nodded and she kissed him and left.

The kisses didn't feel normal. They didn't feel like it was supposed to happen.

They didn't feel like perrie's...

Perrie walked into the halls she use to call home. She knew her father wasn't in the building but was currently in space.

They walked into a room with Rodey and The council arguing. Soon Secretary Ross saw Perrie and the rest.

His eyes widen as he saw the yellow glowing stone in perrie's head. "Captain Rogers. You shouldn't be here" The old man said.

Steve just looks at him. They talk for a while till Steve basically tells the secretary to Fuck off.

Wanda landed perrie down on the couch and looked back at Steve and the others.

"So your saying we should try and connect to the avengers again?" Newt asks Ariel as she and Thomas sat infront of them.

They nodded.

Newt sighed. "No offense guys but they don't want us there." Newt said.

"We know but me and thomas feel like something happened. Our dream changed. Again!" Ariel said.

She was right. The two had different dreams that before. They gotten so used to the dream repeating that they felt unsettled with a new one.

This dream was more horrifying. It was alien like creatures fighting the avengers. Except no tony or Clint.

And no perrie.

The dream would cut back to a wakandan tower to see perrie and the alien from the previous dream falling from the window.

Then it would cut to A purple titan being fought by the avengers. Thomas and Ariel picked up that he wanted the stone engraved in perrie's forehead.

The ending was always the same. Horrific and Depressing, for the two.

It would be Perrie telling Wanda to destroy the stone. And Wanda would do so. Her red power breaking the stone.

Perrie's limp body would fall to the ground. But the purple giant rewinded time and held a fully alive perrie and pinched out the stone from perrie's head.

Perrie's eyes would go completely white and her body turned grey. She would fall limp and fall to the ground.

The last of the dream was a perfect view of a dead perrie.

Ariel had to try save her tears as she remembered the dream. It killed her to see a horrible death come to perrie.

But it didn't hurt her as much as it hurt Thomas.

~done!~