~39~

Derek's POV
We were gathering the Gladers one by one. We loaded them in the cart and the twins started taking them to The Tudo Games with the girls.

"So where trading them for sass?" Liam asked for the 5th time. "Yes, Liam" Theo replied. Liam nodded and Theo kissed his head.

"You guys better get going. They're going to have a lot of Gemini's on guard. Just make sure they actually have Sass there" Scott said. They all left leaving me and him at the warehouse.

We hear banging at a window hd we open it to see Ariel, And stiles with Thomas, newt, Gally and Minho.

Behind them was Iroh and Zuko. "brother" I greet zuko. He nods and shoves gally and Minho forward while Stiles does the same with Thomas and newt.

"Escaping our help and Giving in on of our own into Enemies forces is a very Killable price" I threatened. Scott glared at me.

"We do not kill Derek" he warned. I looked back at him. "My sister could be killed because of these idiots. Your best friend.  Stiles Girlfriend" I argued.

Scott got up in my face. "We're not killing them. Seat your ass down before I kick it" He threatened. I huffed and sat down in a wooden seat.

"Not so big now are you" The Asian boy teased. I growled and he backed up. "How'd you get out?" Scott asked stiles and Ariel.

"Bailey let us go. He only wanted Sass." Ariel explained. "I have a plan but you have to stay on the down low" Ariel said. We nodded.

Zuko's POV
Me and Uncle were at the Tudo Games in the crowd. We could see every gang here. The serpent's, The Luna's, The Gemini's and even our own group 'The Scorpions'.

I walked up to the ring gates and saw Sass being pushed in. She had a black eye and her lip was cut.

Her hair was shorter and Messier than before. She wore a Sports bra and Tight pants. This is what happens in the Tudo Games.

You pick a fighter from edge gang and they battle it out each winter Season for more food, blankets and warmth.

"You can do this Sass!" Uncle yelled. My sister looked up and smiled lightly at us. Suddenly a girl with black hair enters with pure white eyes.

"It's Kailee" I spoke to uncle. "Kailee Germaine?" Iroh asked. I nodded. Kailee was a great friend of the Hale's.

"Welcome to the Game of the century! Sass Hale is fighting for the Gemini's I can't believe it!!The blazing Furry is playing for The Gemini's!! What a Game changer!" The announcer yelled.

Ariel came beside me. "That girl has pure white eyes. Is she blind?" Ariel asked. I nodded. "Kailee is a friend of me and Sass's. She's blind but can she fight" I say.

"Can you stop talking! I'm Concentrating here!" Kailee yelled pointing her finger at me. "Sorry!" I yelled back.

"And we have Kailee Germaine fighting for the Hogs! She's the person we all fear and know! The blind Bandit!" The announcer yelled.

"How'd she know you were there?" Ariel asked. I looked at her then back at kailee.

"Let's say she uses her feet instead of her eyes"

Ariel's POV
I've been here for five weeks and I'm still learning things. Just last week I learned that Uncle Iroh and Zuko can fire bend.

Gally, Minho, newt and Thomas stand next to me. "You didn't tell us those two can shoot fire!" Minho whispered.

"Was I meant to tell you?" I asked. He glared at me. I turned back. Then Kailee tug her feet into the ground and rock sprang up.

"Did you know about that?" Newt asked curiously. I shake my head. Kailee sent the rock towards Sass.

Sass dodged it and sent a stream of fire her way. My eyes widen. "You knew she could fire bend didn't you?" I asked zuko.

"My whole family can Fire bend Ariel." Zuko murmured. I gulp before asking another question.

"Then who gave you that scar then? It's surely from fire bending" I say. "Drop it" Zuko whispered.

"But Zuko, if your family can Fire bend does that mea-" Zuko cut me off.

"I said drop it Ariel. You don't need to know about my family life" he growled before walking off. I looked at Iroh who looked sadden as the scarred boy walked away.

"Iroh please tell me what happened" I begged. Newt put a hand on my shoulder. Iroh shook his head.

"Sometimes it's best to not uncover the past young one" and the old man walked away.

I looked back to see Sass water bending more to try shield herself from Kailee's attacks.

"We're still friends right?" Sass asked. Kailee smiled. "Of course"

"Then you wouldn't mind me doing this" sass said and slammed both fist on the ground and screamed.

Fire raged out of her mouth. Not normal red fire but bright blue.

The fire burnt the whole ring and once the smoke and the flames disbursed kailee was found on the ground.

"And Sass Wins for the Scorpions!!" The announcer yelled. Sass went up to kailee and helped her up.

"Tea on Sunday?" I heard her whispered. Kailee smirked. "You know I'll never miss it" then the Hogs took kailee away.

Scott and the scorpions came up to me. "We have the Gladers, All set we ca-" I cur him off.

"We're not trading. If I can enter the tournament I can win and get Sass out" I said. Scott gulped, sighing then nodded is his head.

"You better hurry. Peter's going in there, and he's as strong of a fire bender as Sass. If the two fight the whole dome will end up in flames" Allison said. I nodded and raced down stairs.

Newt followed. "Ariel I'm not letting you in there" he said grabbing my arm and twirling me around.

"I'm sorry newt, but Sass is like a sister to me..." I trailed off.

"She's like a whole other Perrie." I say. I could see him fighting back tears. "I'm still not letting her hurt you. You saw what she did to Kailee. She was her friend too" I looked down then smiled as I looked back up again.

I pulled Newt's face down and kissed him. Our lips moved in sync. It was slow and passionate. Just the thing to make the burst of confidence spark in me.

I pushed away and kissed his jaw before running off to peter. I could tell he was shocked cause he didn't follow me.

I stopped near the rink door and stopped peter. "What are you doing here Twit?" He asked. He had a nickname for me and Sass. I'm twit and she's twat.

"I'm versing Sass." I said. He looked concerned. "No, I won't allow it. She's a very strong bender Ariel and I wo-" I cut him off.

"And I'm a strong avenger. I can take her. And I won't hurt her. I'll take her while you Scott and the others create a diversion. Smoke bombs, burst of flames. A long enough distraction for me to get her out" I said. He sighed and nodded.

"Good luck. And don't become a fired kabab stick" peter said ruffling my hair. I smiled and the doors opened.

"And versing the blazing Furry is The new addition to the Scorpions.... Ariel the Avenger!"