~53~

Ariel's POV
Two days before the wedding
I was hanging around the fountain with Lilly. We were talking and she told me about Luke, stiles and Thomas.

"So you'd sneaking around with them?" I asked. Lilly nodded. I smiled. "Good. Being with that git Luke won't do good for you" I laugh.

Lilly looks down with a cheesy grin. "I miss it you know? Running around the streets. Sleeping on a singular mattress." She said hugging her waist.

"I do miss it." I admitted. "I should get going. Before Luke finds me again" I giggled at Lilly.

"He really is awful" she exaggerated. I giggled and wave her good bye.

"She is so Happy sneaking around" newt said walking towards me. "Yeah but knowing that she only has two days left with her does impact her happiness. I just wish we could get away. Take everyone with us. Maybe go back to new York" I suggested.

Newt smiles at me. "Then we would have to face the earth of doctor 'you ruin the universe'" newt mocked Dr strange.

I laughed. "You two know I hate being mocked" a voice said. Me and newt jump and turn to see doctor strange himself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled. "Our universe is ready. For perrie" he clarified. I gulped looking down.

"Strange, she died. Again. She drowned" newt said holding my hand. Strange looked shocked.

"Death can't stay away from her can it?" He asked. We shake our heads. "That means, something very good" we furrow our eyebrows at the man.

"Perrie is a powerful being. She's like 20 Witches in one. This means we can replace her spot in our universe for you.... And 20 others"

Third Person
Time skip
As Lilly walked down the halls she is pulled into another room and pushed up against a wall. She gasped as she saw Stiles. She smiles.

"Hi" She says. He smiled at her and kissed her lips. "Hi" he whispered back. "I like your hair" he complemented twirling Lilly's hair in his hands.

She blushed. "Thank you" stiles smirked and kissed her again. Just as the two were making out in the closet, the door opened a peak.

Alfred the butler stared in looking at the door with wide eyes. He closed the door slowly and rushed down the halls.

He bumps into someone. He looks down to see Ariel. "What can I do Mrs Ariel?" He asked.

"Why were you running Alfred?" Ariel asked suspicious. Alfred let sweat get the better of him and Ariel knew something was up.

"I saw madam Kana Kissing Mr Stilinski" he muttered. Ariel's eyes widened. "Lilly?" The mad nodded frantically.

He was about to run away but ariel grabbed his arm harshly. "You can't tell anyone" She whispered harshly.

"Why? Madam Kana should be called out immediately" Alfred yelled. Ariel shoved her hand on Alfred mouth.

Then she slapped both hands onto the side of Alfred's head. "Never say anything of what you saw. Let the past be nothing of what you saw" Ariel muttered.

Alfred's eyes filled up with a Blue hue before going back to his normal color. "Where are you going Alfred?" She asked, removing her hands.

The old man smiled at her. "To make some tea Ma'am. Have a lovely day Mrs Ariel!" His french Accent boomed through the hall as he turned the corner.

Ariel smirked.

One day before the wedding
Azula walked down the halls to find Alfred. "Alfred!" She yelled. "ALFRED!" She screeched. The man came to her.