~56~ !Final Chapter!

Lilly's POV
The ride was silent. 3 unconscious bodies were covered up in a tarp at the the back on the truck.

Malia had fallen asleep at the back with stiles, who was very much awake. "So where are we going?" I asked. Derek huffed.

"East of here. We just need to get to faction 3. That's going to be quite hard but I'll make it work" He said.

"Sure ya will. You shove a firey fist down their throats" Stiles said. I turned and glared at him.

"As much as I love you, I want you to shut ya clam!" I yelled. Stiles kissed my cheek quickly before sitting back in his seat.

My white wedding dress was a total disaster. "You think we can save them?" I asked Derek. He looked down at me and put a hand on my thigh.

"Your the avatar. And with Liam's help and a few others we can heal them. I promise" Derek reasures. I sigh.

We came to the first Faction border. The border man stops us. "Passport" he orders. "We don't have one" Derek confessed.

The man have him a deadly look. "Search the truck" he said to a coworker. I move my face forward so he an see me.

"Omg Princess Lilly. Sorry miss. But uhh no passport?" He asked stuttering. "No, I forgot mine." I lied.

He nodded. "Go on your highness" the man stuttered. We drove again. We passed iroh's tea shop and I felt some tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry Babe, Ariel promised this place will be home for us" Stiles said. "She also promised me she was going to be safe" I Snapped.

He sat back and I mush my face in my hands. "I'm so sorry stiles I'm just stressed and i-" stiles cur me off. "It's ok, I know your going to miss this place. We all will"

Time skip
We got to the east edge of faction 3 and got out. We saw everyone and a man with a weird outfit.

"Whose's Hocus Pocus?" Stiles asked. "Where's the trio?" Scott asked. We stayed silent as we went to the back of the truck.

Derek lifted the tarp to reveal their unconscious bodies. "You put them in the back of your truck?" Weird outfit guy said.

"Where else do we put them? On the roof?" Stiles asked, using sarcasm. "What's with you and sarcasm?" Kira asked.

Stiles looked at her. "You've known me for how many years? And you still don't know my main weapon?" Stiles asked.

"And what's that?" Liam asked innocently. I slapped a hand to my forehead. "My sarcasm Dunbar!" Stiles yelled.

"Oi! Shut it. We don't have time to argue. There are three people dying in the back of a truck. Unload them" I ordered.

"And where to?" Allison asked. I pointed to a pond, without looking, just looking at Allison.

"That pond"

Derek grabbed Ariel, Scott grabbed Thomas and Aiden got newt. The boys lay them in the water.

"Alright. Liam, Kira, lydia, we need water bending to save them" I explained. The nodded and we stood infront of the puddle.

We started swaying side to side with our hands. "Are they doing a ritual?" Weird outfit asked.

"No hocus pocus, they're doing water bending. Healing with water" I heard stiles explain.

The water started to flow as it swayed side to side, healing the bodies inside it.

We hear two gasps and see newt and Ariel awake. Liam and Lydia get in the water and drag them out.

I looked back at Thomas to see his eyes still closed. "Stop, stop. It's not working" I say, stopping my sway. They followed my actions.

"You can't give up on him!" Ariel exclaimed. She was leaning against Thomas's chest. "I'm not." I said. I looked at Derek and nodded.

He sighed and grabbed a phone from the truck and gave it to me. Everyone gave me confused looks.

I rang a number, hoping they would pick up. "Come on come o-" I was cur off by the call being accepted.

"I need the water" I said rushed. I was Looking at Thomas body. "I don't care if you look suspicious, just get ass down the the east wing of Faction 3. It's urgent." I ordered.

I heard more squabbles from the person and a thud. Stupid.

"Come on lahey hurry up"

Third Person
As Lilly talked into the phone, Liam and Lydia were tending to Ariel's and newts wounds. They weren't fully closed up yet.

"You'll have to have daily Healing sessions. For at least 2 months. Not that long" Liam explained as he healing Ariel's head.

"You're a dumbass" Ariel said to Newt. The boy chuckled. "What? Saving your life and Lilly's? That means I'm a dumbass every day" newt retorted.

Ariel kicked his side making him groan in pain. Ariel gasped and shuffled closer to him and hugged his as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Im sorry" she mumbled. Newt smiled holding her hand. "Don't apologize. Just love me. That's the only thing I need Right now" newt cheesed and kissed her head.

They waited 20 minutes till a car turned up. Everyone got into attack mode except the injured and Lilly.

She walked to the car and smirked. She opened the door and A boy got out. "About time Lahey, starting to think you having fun with a girl" Lilly said.

The boy smiled and holds up a vial. Lilly snatched it and the two walked to the pool of water.

Everyone lowered their attacks a little. Lilly pour the vial into the pool and it start going Bright aqua.

Lilly started bending it over Thomas like a blanket. It covered his face too. The brightness went brighter and the Aqua color turned white.

It all disappeared and Isaac scooped the water back into the vial and put it in his pocket.

A gasp emerged out of Thomas throat as he woke. His eyes shot up along with his body. He looked up to see everyone staring at him.

"Hi"

Everyone laughed. Lilly rushed into the puddle and clasped on her knees to hug him. He chuckled and kisses her head and hair.

Stiles joined in and hugged them both. The trio soon looked up to see a Yellow orange spark appear.

Doctor strange was creating a portal. He turns to the teens and young adults. He smiled at the group, knowing they were a strong bunch.

"My advice in this world it to be strong, and to not let each other go. Cause you never know what will take away and what will give..."