~55~

Third Person
Everyone screamed. Thomas was struck by Azula's lightning making him crash to the ground in his human form.

Since he deformed Ariel fell off. She crashed to the side of wall and landed on the ground with a thud.

Malia and Newt rushed to her side, kneeling beside her unconscious body. Her head bleeding and her shirt was ripped up showing gashes and Bruises.

Derek and stiles made there way over to Thomas who was on the ground with a Nasty blood wound to the stomach.

He cough and blood sputtered. Lilly watches a few metres away worried and scared. Because of her stupid choices, people she loves got hurt.

She felt the wet tears slip down her face. She looked back at Azula who was smirking.

"YOU BITCH"

Azula snapped her head towards Lilly. The wind started to pick up and the ground started to Quake.

Water Splashing could be heard. The riven down bellow start bubbling up with water and it suddenly burst up created a dome over The courtyard.

Water would occasionally drip on people's faces but none of them cared.

"YOU HURT MY FAMILY! MY SISTER, MY BOYFRIENDS! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" Sass screamed over the thunderous like waves of water above them.

When she said sister, she wasn't referring to Malia. No. She was referring to the person who have her Lilly back, and soften Sass.

Ariel.

"YOU RUTS DESERVED IT LILLY! YOU'RE JUST LIKE MOTHER. DRAGGING EVERYONE DOWN WITH HER! LETTING EVERYONE DIE OR GET HURT!" Azula screamed back.

Her hair was a mess, heck everyone's hair was a mess. "You hurt everyone who's around you! First mother, then Danni and now them!" Azula shouted as she started cycling the girl.

Sass snapped, water started spiking down at Azula turning into sharp ice shards that soon cut her hair, cheek and Arm.

No one mentions Danni.

No one

Azula growled. "I KNEW IT! YOU'RE THE AVATAR. WELL GUESS WHAT! YOUR NOT THE AVATAR WITHOUT YOUR FIRE ENDING!" Azula screamed out in rage.

Sass was also in raged. Her family was hurt. Ariel and Thomas might die, because of her. She didn't care about the insulting anymore for she didn't hear the rest of it.

The sound of Music was in her ears. Then screaming, Danni's screaming. Sass let out a mighty scream and fell to her knees, earth spikes shot up.

Azula had to use fire bending to lift herself in the air. Derek held everyone close to him. Ariel finally woke up all confused and dazed.

Newt hugged her before watching Azula and Lilly. The red head was currently kneeling on the ground. Her head hung low.

Azula smirked. "Not so strong are ya? Weak like mother and Danni" The Black head taunted.

A sudden glow cuts Azula from her next taunt. The glow came from Lilly. Ariel smiled knowing what was going to happen.

She was still tired and was in pain so she lead her head on Newt's shoulder. She felt weak, her head bleeding out.

"You hurt my family. And you know what happens when you hurt my family?" Lilly's voice muttered. It was quiet but everyone heard it.

Azula smirked at the weak position she was in. "What? A tap on the head?" Azula taunted.