~35~

Newt's POV
It's been 5 weeks since Ariel left. I wasn't doing too well. I was always occupied with working with the kids then going back to the hut an just stay there.

Thomas and Teresa broke up....

Thomas just couldn't bare her anymore. He blamed her for the drowning of Perrie.

"So you guys are thinking of raiding a dome?" I asked. Me, Vince, Thomas, gally, Minho and others were sat in the meeting room.

"Yes ever since the drowning of Miss stark, Shield has been lacking on their supplies. It's probably because of the blip that Miss stark explained. And it's nearly winter. We need blankets pillows more wood, fire material" Vince said.

"But stealing from Surviving cities is wrong. Their trying to survive as much as we are. Not to mention that half the domes are as poor as hell because of WCKD putting all their stupid funding and materials into the mazes" I say. Thomas nodded in my direction

"Last time I checked the domes are WCKD. We hate WCKD. We are going to raid a dome, whether you like it or not" Gally argued.

Thomas went Red in the face. "then we'll attack the closest one. Dome Five. In the eastern part of Cleveland Ohio." Thomas said.

"That's the meanist and poorest dome of them all!" Sonya yelled. I held my sister's hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"I don't care! Do you want to survive or not?!" Vince yelled slamming his fist to the table. We nodded.

"Here's the plan"

Sass's POV
Having Ariel on the team is great! Even my sister malia enjoyed her company. Malia was on a mission in faction 1, trying to get Intel on WCKD.

"There's been an entrance at the south wing of the dome." Theo said from his monitor. Ariel got up and checked it.

"Alright let's go" I say sitting up. We all headed out. Jumping over roofs and sneaking past guards.

In winter times, guards swarm everything darn corner of the dome. Winter is basically Stealing season.

Everyone was on standby keeping their weapons close to their chest as they waited on the roofs.

A group of maybe 20 or so people entered through a large gap in the wall. I did a quick scan and one of the Men looked very familiar.

He looked like stiles.

Except Masculine, his hair was different. Not so pale.

"He looks like me" Stiles said. "Join the twin club!" Aiden said. One of them must've heard us because a buzz cut bulk pointed at us.

Ariel had a look of shock on her face. Like she was struck by lightning. She was hiding behind a dented up steel platform.

"You ok Mermaid?" Derek asked. He's gone a bit soft. He's only nice to some people. Let's say he has a soft spot for Ariel, Malia Liam and me.

Everyone has a soft spot for Liam. He's the cute gay puppy dog of the group and the youngest.

"Yeah yeah fine. I know these people. They were my old family" Ariel informed. Tears glazed in her eyes.

"Peter, Lydia take her back to base. We'll deal with these guys" Scott said. Peter helped Ariel up but before she left she gripped Scotts bicep.

"Don't kill them. Hurt them sure. But not kill them" Scott flashed her a smile.

"Remember Ariel we don't kill. We only give them a little prick in the shoulder" Ariel knew it was more than a prick in the shoulder and she punched his arm.

Third Person
Newt was intrigued by the noice gally heard. He felt like there was something more to it. Then suddenly he saw Ariel being dragged away by a man and a girl.

"Look up there!!" He yelled. Their heads snap towards Sass's group and Ariel. Ariel mentally swore in her head and started running away.

"Thomas newt go after her! We got these guys!" Gally yelled. Newt and Thomas looked at Minho and the Asian nodded.

Sass saw the two make a break away from the group. She and the others spilt apart so she grabbed her walkie talkie before jumping on a bit of roof, following the track to the base.

"Bring them in. I'm going for the lost boys" she said. She then attached it back to her belt and started running. The air in her hair making it flying everywhere.

Suddenly her talkie made buzzie noises. "Sass, two on you right. I repeat two on your right" Stiles said into the talkie.

Sass looked to her side to see him also running. He wasn't that athletic but she's guessing he wants to know why he has a double ganger.

Sass see's peter, Ariel and Lydia disappear down from the roofs and see's the two boys take a turn.

She saw the other one with a limp that had blonde hair. They went the way her family went and she heard shouts and yells.

"No! Go away! You shouldn't be here!" Stiles and sass heard Ariel yell.

"And neither should you!" A British one yelled back.  Sass heard more yelling. She gestured for Stiles to be quiet.

It was hard considering all the huffing and puffing he was doing.

Sass looked down to see Ariel cornered by the two boys. She had tears falling down her cheeks.

"Get back to base, with those other intruders. Get peter and Lydia. I'll deal with these punks" he was hesitant before sass gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and ran off.

Sass readied her cross bow and aimed it at the two boys. She smirked as she pulled the trigger.

Don't worry, she wouldn't purposely hurt them....

Or kill them