~51~

Lilly's POV
"I-i-i don't understand. Why am I dressing up again?" I asked Azula who tightened the dress around my waist. It was a dinner but Azula said it was just her, me and a guest.

"Because we want to impress our guest" Azula explained looking into Lilly's eyes.

"And who is this Guest?" Lilly asked. Azula smirked. 'Your future Husband! And My Path to Ruling the world!'

"He's name is King Luke. He owns Several domes. And he is single" Azula added. An in easy look crosses over Lilly's face. Azula furrows her eyebrows.

"What's wrong sister?" She asked. Lilly hugged herself. "Me, stiles and Thomas had an argument today. Well the boys did..." The red head trailed off.

"Don't listen to them Lilly. They're bad news I'm telling you. You can never trust those type of people. They were probably just using you anyways" Azula suggested.

She wanted to get into Lilly's head. Make her Weak and Vulnerable, just so King Luke can whisk her off her feet. It would be so much easier.

"Your right. Your always right" Lilly said hugging onto Azula. The Queen smirked then they made their way down to the dining room.

Meanwhile
Newt cuddled into Ariel on their bed. She smiled up at me. "We really need to stop doing this in a place where we can get caught" Ariel giggled.

"Do we? Cause it makes more adventurous" newt explained as he kissed on her neck. The Ariel gasped making her sit up. Her shoulder hit newt in the nose.

He lay flat holding his nose. "Ow woman!" He yelled. She turned to him. "You smacked the book" she muttered.

Newt got out of bed and started dressing himself, while Ariel stayed sitting in the bed, covered by sheets.

"What book?" Newt asked confused. Ariel rolled her eyes. "The book I was reading!" She yelled. Newt thought the a look of realization hit his face as he was buttoning up his pants.

"That book that I slapped out of your hands so you would pay attention to me?" He asked. "YES!" Newt jumped at Ariel's loudness.

"Why so Passionate over a book?" Newt asked. Ariel got up and out of the bed. She dressed herself half way then sighed.

"Because it was important." She snapped. Newt gave her a look. "Why? It's not likes it a book that's going to kill anyone!" Newt yelled.

Ariel marched up to him and pointed a finger in his face. "That book Belonged to Lilly's mother!" Ariel yelled back. His eyes widen.

"Well then woman! Put a top on! We need to find that book!" Newt said pushing her ass towards the door giving her a shirt.

Just as she put it on, stiles and Thomas enter. "What the fuck were you two talking about?" Thomas asked. Ariel glared at him.

"I lost something of Lillys, it's really important" She explained. "And how did you loose it? Dropped at ass?" Stiles asked. The blue brunette glared at him too.

"No this Buffoon wanted attention. He had to slap it out of my hands." Stiles eyes widened.

"It was a book wasn't it?" He asked. Ariel nodded. Stiles brushed a hand through his hair. "That book is irreplaceable. If we don't get it back Newt may as well jump off the balcony right now" Stiles explained.

Newt looked at him offended. "No time to kill and blame. We need that book." Ariel said.

"Perhaps we can help" Zuko said coming out of nowhere with everyone else in the gang. The Hale's were glaring at Thomas and Stiles.