~21~

Third Person
Everyone in the room look like they saw a ghost. Heck it was like seeing a ghost. She was dead but standing right infront of them all. Quinton smirked upon looking at all the widened eyes and opened mouths.

"I found her. She was confused and robotic so I decided to help her. Regain some memories" Quinton explained. Robot perrie sent a thankful nod his way.

"Perrie!" Ariel let out finally and went to hugg the robot, but The electronic girl thought it was an attack.

Perrie ended up punching Ariel in the stomach sending the brunette into Newt and the two fell to the floor.

Quinton held onto perrie's arm and pinched her neck. The robot's head sunk and her eyes closed.

"What did you do to her?" Ariel asked as newt help her up. "I shut her off! Robots have an off switch" The man said.

Everyone looked at him shocked. "You turned one of my Favorite agents into a robot?!" Nick fury yelled.

"No! Director Hayward did from S.W.O.R.D. Wanda made a weird reality with a dead Perrie. Hayward sent this one to destroy her. I banished the robot" Ariel explained.

"Then where's Wanda's reality perrie?" Peter asked innocently. "Dead" Thomas said. He wasn't too pleased with A man touching perrie an shutting her off.

"Why did she punch Ariel? You send you regained her memories" Newt asked. Quinton looked at them.

"I've never probably meet Perrie stark, so I can't regain most memories. All she remembers is herself" Quinton explained. Ariel walked to the shut off robot and lifted her head.

She looked exactly like perrie and not all robotic. She cupped perrie's head and moved it around.

"She's as beautiful as I remember" she whispers. Perrie opened her eyes as they glowed Green like some type of digital reload.

Ariel jumped back Abit. "Don't be scared. My name is Perrie. Robot of the Original And Early passer Perrie Stark. I am here to help you and Peter Parker on his mission to Help Quinton beck To stop world Destroyment" Perrie said almost robotically.

Ariel was almost terrified. Her best friend was made into a robot. Thomas was trying to comfort her as newt studied perrie.

"Alright that's enough what we need to do is explain the mission" Fury said.

Ariel's POV
Time skip
We meet up with the school as soon as the meeting with fury was over. Perrie was with us and Newt was able to make a human like chip so Perrie wouldn't speak like a robot and act natural.

Some gave us shocked looks, and some curious. They still thought we went missing 6 years ago.

"So, I got a email saying that our trip as been altered a little. A new sponser has helped us fund and has taken over the trip a little" Our teacher explained and we turned the corner to see a Bus.

The bus was driven by a man who we met yesterday who worked as a shield agent. "I didn't know Fury would do this" peter said innocently.

Thomas scoffed. "This is what he does. He takes control so we don't mess it up" he spat. Perrie looked at him. "Excuse me Master Thomas, but if I may intervene. Director fury is trying his best t-" perrie was cur off by Thomas.

"Newt did you give her the chip?" Newt nodded as he held my hand. "Then why is she calling us master?" Thomas snapped at him.

"Maybe you should tell her not too instead of complaining to us" I snapped back. Perrie tilted her head innocently trying to process everything. But since she's a robot she didn't understand.

"Alright! Everyone on the bus!" Our teacher yelled. "Yes sir!!" Perrie yelled and walked up to the bus and got inside. I slapped a hand to my head.

"New you need to upgrade that chip"

Time skip
We stopped at our stop and I one of fury's agents stopped me and Peter before we got off. "Room, there. Suit" he said pointing to a room with a blonde woman guarding it.

She was staring right at us. Me and Peter got off and I told thomas to take perrie away and for newt to get something to eat.

Me and Peter advanced to the room. The lady let us in. "You two are important so suit important" her thick Russian accent said.

We nodded and she told us to strip. "In front of each other?" I asked. I don't want peter to see me in my Bra and Panties.

"Yes. For the mission" the woman said and left. I looked at peter. "I won't look! I promise!" Peter said. I turned around and started unbuttoning my shirt.

I looked over my shoulder to see peter taking his pants off. Suddenly I hear a photo flash.

I turn around to see Newt and This guy, I think brad. He held his phone up like he was taking a picture of us.

Newt had a shocked but sadden face. He looked like he was going to cry.

"No Newt it's not what it looks l-" he cut me off.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YPUR SLEEPING AROUND WITH PARKER!"