~54~

Lilly's POV
Day of the Wedding
I stand infront of all the mirrors as the dress was fitted on me. "You look beautiful Madam" A maid complemented.

"I don't feel beautiful" I muttered.

Your probably wondering why I didn't escape well. One, Azula has highted the guards and she makes sure theirs at least 20 guarding me.

And two, she Chi Blocked me. That means I won't be able to use my bending. Guess for how long....

2 weeks!

Stiles POV
Ariel had woken up from her sleep and was trying to break us out but it still didn't work. We heard bells ding.

"Looks like they're inviting all the guests in" Theo said. "I can see their dresses. Pink, green, blue" Lydia said dreamly.

"Our sister is getting married to a Man we all hate and all you think about is the dresses?" Derek asked.

"What? I bet she looks pretty too" Lydia says innocently. "She's always pretty" Thomas mumbled. I smiled. He really does love her.

"If only one of us could air bend!" Theo said. I looked around to see Malia looking at the floor biting her nails.

"You ok?" I asked as I walked over to her. Just a me and her talk. Newt was trying to ease the arguing.

"No. We're trapped in here, and if we escape there's no where else we can go. The domes will know we're fugitives, and WCKD basically owns everything outside the domes" Malia explained.

"I have a friend. We meet again yesterday. Or the day after, I can't remember. His name is doctor strange. He gave me a plan. It was today actually. I drive to a spot at the east of the dome in Faction 3 then he would transport us to another place. A wonderful place" I explained.

"So your leaving us?" Malia asked.i grab her hands shaking my hands. "Never. You guys are my family. I would never leave you guys. I'm taking you guys to a place with no cranks, no domes, No WCKD" I explained.

"Sounds great." Malia said with a smile. "But we can't get out. We're trapped" I said, looking at the ground.

"No we're not" Malia said. I furrowed my eyes. Malia sat on the floor and sat cross legged. She put her fist together and closed her eyes.

Tattoos appear on her head and limps. Everyone turns to her shocked. The tattoo were blue arrows, one on her head there reached down her back and across all limbs.

Everyone stood in shock. I stood back and hit Newt's chest. She was still, we started hearing flickering.

Then she see her outside the cage, except see through and blue. She flipped a switch and the shocking bars turned off.

Her projection glitched away and Malia woke up from her meditation position.

"Your an Airbender" Zuko said shocked. Malia looked down. "Yeah, I am." Derek smiled a little and hugged Malia, with Zuko.

"Makes sense. Your mother was." Peter said. We all smiled at each other. "Let's go crash a wedding!" Theo cheered. Liam looked at him innocently and spoke up.
"But we're not actually crashing it right? We're just going to grab Lilly and run. Cause I really don't want to ruin the pretty reception"

We all looked at him. He was a small bean. Confused and innocent.

"What? Did I say something wrong? I-i-i can-uh. Just forget about it" Theo smiles at Liam's cuteness and kisses his cheek. Liam blushes.

Derek rolled his eyes. "Alright, lover boys. No more smooching till we're safe now get come on" He pushed us out of the Jail.

Time skip
We sent half of us off to the Directions Strange gave me. The rest of us were Derek, Thomas, Stiles, Malia, newt and me.