~22~

Third Person
"What the fuck Ariel?!" Brad yelled, stuffing his phone in his pocket. "Newt it's not what you think peter and i-" newt cut Arieloff.

"We're fucking. Yeah I know. You disgust me. Both of you. Thomas was right, we should've stayed in that apartment" newt spat and walked away.

Ariel raced after him and grabbed his arm. Newt roughly pulled his arm back shoving Ariel to the ground.

From 2 meters away Thomas was eating while perrie weirdly stared at him. He looked up as he ate the noodle. "Yes?" He asked.

"My Sensors are telling me someone is attacking Master Ariel" Perrie says as her eyes went Red.

"Instant kill mode activated" perrie got out of her seat but Thomas quickly grabbed her arms. "No no no. No instant kill mode! I'll see what's going on, you stay with Ned" Thomas instructed.

Perrie's eyes went back to the her normal blue eyes. She nodded and sat down next to ned.

Thomas looked around to see Ariel on the ground and newt towering above her. I rush over. "What are you doing?!" He yelled at newt and helped Ariel to her feet.

"She's fucking Peter behind my back! I found peter in his undies and her Taking her bloody fucking shirt off!" Newt yelled. Thomas looked at Ariel in shock and let go of her.

She shakes her head while tears flowed down her cheeks. "I-i-i didn't! It's wasn't what you think! Nick fury was Checking on suits and everything and-" newt cut her off.

"And why not me and tommy?! Your a Liar and a dirty cheater!" Newt spat and stormed away. Thomas looks at the brunette.

"Why did yo-" she cut me off. "I didn't cheat on him Thomas. Please believe me. The Russian lady wanted us to strip infront of each other and I asked her if we had too and she used her scary accent and-" she cut herself of with a choke on her tears.

Thomas hugged her. She cried into his  shoulder. "I'm so sorry" she mumbled before running off. She heard Thomas shout her name but she didn't care.

Time skip.
It's been 30 minutes of consisted crying on top of the ledge. Ariel wiped away her tears as she heard footsteps.

"Master Ariel?" It was of course robot perrie. "Master Thomas requested you. The bus is leaving in 5 minutes and 37 seconds" perrie said.

"I'll be there soon" Ariel says. She heard more movement then she felt perrie sit next to her.

"Correct me if I'm wrong Master, but I feel Your emotions are peeked. Sadness?" Perrie asked. Ariel turned to see the robot.

"Sadness? Yeah you could say that." Ariel fumbled with her hands. "May I ask why?" Ariel's lip quivered as tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Newt thinks me and Parker were sleeping behind his back. He yelled at me and said that I disgusted him" Ariel explained. Perrie's head tilted.

"I don't understand emotions but I do believe from the research that I've done that bubble baths with rose petals sooth most woman's break up depression" perrie said. Ariel looked at her confused.

"You don't understand emotions?" Ariel asked. Perrie nodded. "I'm a robot. I don't have emotions." Ariel felt sorry for her.

"Come on master Ariel. We must return to the bus" perrie said and grabbed Ariel and the two walked to the bus.

Ariel sat with Thomas while perrie sat next to a very upset newt. "Master Newt..." Perrie said. Newt looked at her then out the window.

"Yes perrie?" He asked. "do you want me to play your playlist for you?" Perrie asked. Newt looked at her and smiled warmly. Perrie took this as a sign of yes.

She pulled out some earphones and plugged them into newts ears. She then connected the cable to her palm. Her arm opened up to reveal a panel and she pressed a few buttons and newts favorite music started to play.

He smiled at perrie and turned back tot he window. "Have you ever felt pain? Like your not enough?" Newt asked perrie. The electronic tilted her head.

"Unfortunately not master newt. I am a robot. I don't feel emotions like humans." Perrie said. Newt made an oh sound.

He then held perrie's hand. "I can create a chip for you that will help you." Newt smiled warmly at her. "that would be amazing master Newt" perrie Said.

Ariel and Thomas watched in jealousy as the two diagnal from them holding hands, bring out Newt's laptop.

"Why are they holding hands?" Thomas asked. "I don't know" Ariel replied. Then she heard sometime of drone. She looked behind her to see peter wearing Tony Stark's glasses.

"What did you do?" She asked. Peter looked up. "I may have sent a drone to attack brad and make sure that photo doesn't get to MJ" Peter explained.

"Look baby goats!" Ariel yelled to distract the teens. Peter quickly went up a bus Ceiling window and attacked the drone.

Newt had heard peter did ad was angry but perrie suggested they help get rid of the photo. So newt being the tech genius deleted the picture from brads phone permanently.

Everyone calmed down and peter jumped back in un noticed. Flash being annoying wanted to touch Peter's glasses.

Perrie saw this as an attack so her eyes went Red. "Instant kill mode" she muttered. Newt noticed and held her shoulders. "No, perrie no kill mode. Flash is being a playful friend." Perrie calmed down.

"Maybe you should teach me the human ways to friendship. It confuses me" Newt smiled at perrie's cluelessness.

Ariel clenched her fist. "That should be me next to newt! I love him!" She whispered to Thomas. Thomas just put a hand in his shoulder.

"Newt will come around. Don't worry. I know he stills loves you" Thomas said. Ariel smiled at him as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Thanks tommy"