~14~

Ariel's POV
I watch with. The boys as we see the two boys stood at the door. "Can I get a hug or not?" John asked.

Ila smiled widely and hugged him tightly. Wanda also hugged Pietro. "Why is she hugging John? Didn't the try to kill us?" Thomas said.

"Well she doesn't exactly know who we are genius" Newt sassed Thomas. Suddenly we hear glitching sounds.

Then a huge bang. We all get out fo our seats with everyone else in the compound and we all rush down to the field.

There coming out of the hex was Wanda carrying the drone. "You made a mistake sending this" she sneered. Her sokovian accent dominating.

Haywards guards pointed their guns at her. She tilted her head. She raised her hand with red mist sprouted. Mr, newt and Thomas rush to the front.

"Wanda stop!" Thomas called out. Wanda turn led her head to us and she smiled lightly. "Thomas, newt and Ariel. I knew I noticed your faces from somewhere" Wanda said.

She flicked her wrist and the guns soon point at us. "Wanda? We're your friends!" I say trying to call her down.

"Our friendship ended when you left. Perrie was devastated. Your lucky I didn't burn your brains" I gulp at her. Newt glared at her as he wrapped his arms around me.

"See! Wanda Maximoff! You're dangerous! Hand over Miss Stark and free the town before something bad happens!" Hayward yelled. Wanda's head snapped to him.

"It's Mrs Maximoff now" she glanced at thomas before turning back to Hayward. "And the only bad thing will happen to you" she said. She flicked her hand and turned around.

The guns that were aimed at us were soon pointed at Hayward. Wanda turned around before entering the hex. She look at me, newt and Thomas.

"Don't try to come back in. This is my world not yours. Take My perrie out..." She trailed off and the guards soon pointed their guns at us again.

"I'll take you out" then she entered the hex. I growled. "How dare she!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed Newt's machine thingy from before and ran to the hex.

"Ariel no!!" Newt yelled. But it was too late and I had entered the hex, again....

Thomas's POV
Time skip.
Me and newt were locked up yet again in the room. "No fighting?" I say to him. Newt gave him a look full of hatred. "Not yet" then he plopped down on the couch.

Wandavision started playing it's intro. It looked like a Halloween episode. "Billy! Tommy!" Perrie said coming down stairs in what looked like her hold superhero costume.

"Looking devilishly evil they're sister!" John yelled coming up to Perrie. "what are you?" Billy asked. Perrie smiled and bent down.

"A villain!" She yelled then lifted the boys with her magic. They screamed in horror then started giggling.

"Such a cool mom" newt whispered. "You want her to be your mom?" I asked sassily. Newt hit me. I chuckle and so does he.

"Someone better be bleeding, broken or dying!", Wanda yelled walking down stairs, she saw Perrie using her magic on the kids.

"Perrie what did I say about using magic on the twins!" Wanda exclaimed. "Calm down sis! Your wife isn't going to hurt her kids!" Pietro yelled.

Perrie puts down the boys and they cling to her. "Alright, I got to go ok boys? Behave for Mommy and uncle Pietro and John" perrie said and headed for the door. Wanda gave her a confused look.

"But perrie dear? This is the twins first Halloween." Wanda said. "Sorry dear but I have Night patrol with the guys!" Perrie said.

Wanda did not have an impressed face. Her eyes glowed red and they looked into perrie's. Perrie coward before her glowed purple and Wanda immediately stopped.

"Love you darling" perrie said kissing Wanda's cheek. The boys rush to her and hug her.

"Love you all!! Bye bye!" Perrie said.

"Is it me, or does Wanda seem.... Possessive and Strict when it comes to perrie." Newt said. I looked at him. The way she used her eyes to scare Perrie into being with the boys was not a good wifey thing to do.

"Controlling?" I asked. Newt pointed to me to show that he agreed. We continued watching.

Perrie was walking down street ways then turned. She got to a creepy part of town, and according to Darcy's map, this was near the edge of the hex.

"Hey! Umm do you perhaps now what street I'm on!" Perrie called out to a woman hanging decorations.

But the woman didn't reply. Except just kept hanging the decoration repeatedly. I shared confused looks with newt.

A tear slid down the woman's face. Perrie kept walking. The sundown turned to night time and Perrie came to a apart of town that was right near the outskirts of The hex.

"Hey! Perrie!" Ariel's voice yelled out. Perrie turned to see Ariel there. "Ariel?" Perrie asked.

"Yes it's me! It's me!" Ariel grabbed perrie's arms. Perrie was so confused. "Ariel what's going on? Now ones moving!" Perrie panicked.

"Perrie you need to understand that Wanda is doing thi-" perrie cut Ariel off. "not this again Ariel you know that wand-" Ariel cut perrie off by slamming newt machine thingy to her head.

Perrie's POV
Tony stark. Thomas. Newt. Ariel. Peter Parker. Steve Rogers. Shield. Avengers. Thanos. Endgame. Infinity stones.

I remember everything. I smiled when I saw Ariel. My tears exploded out of my eyes and hugged her tightly.

"You came back!" I yelled and crumbled to the ground crying. Ariel followed me down. "H-how? I'm dead, Thanos k-killed me" I stuttered out.

Ariel smiled sadly. "Wanda brought you back, by created this reality! I've come to get you out, and all these people" Ariel explained.

I hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry but Mrs Maximoff can't leave" A all too familiar voice said and I looked to see John.

"John?"

"Sister, long time no see" he smirked. He circled me and Ariel. "your dead" I sneered. "And so are you!" He sneered back.

"John go away" Ariel barked. He smiled at her like a mad person. "Ariel, Ariel. Always the feisty one. That's why I liked you most!" John exclaimed sickly.

"Well I never liked you soooo..." Ariel trailed off before flipping him the fingers and poking her tongue out.

"Oh you dirty bit-" I cut him off firing a beam of purple mist at him. He crashes into a house and his eyes glow that stupid green.

"STAY AWAY!"

Ariel blasted him with a powerful shock wave and he gets set flying back to main square.

I look at ariel. "Let's go!" She races off in a direction. "Ariel wait!!" I yelled out and she looks at me. Tears flowed more.

"What about tommy and billy?"