~16~

Third Person
Perrie looked at Ariel confused. "Ariel you saved me from Wanda? The hex?" Perrie said trying to jog Ariel's memory.

"Your a bit too nuts for the circus" Ariel said. Darcey broke out of her chains with a single move and the two walk away.

"Wait!" Perrie called after them. She tripped over a bit of UN even grass and was about to hit the ground when two masculine arms caught her.

She looked up to see Thomas. "You must be the new act. I must say, that you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" perrie eyebrows furrowed. No, it was an act. It wasn't him saying it.

It wasn't his words!

Perrie's POV
I got out of his arms just to see newt walking this way. "scaring of the new act I see?" He pester Thomas. Thomas scowled.

"Shut it Blondie, don't forget about the first time you meet Ariel!" Thomas yelled at him. It was as off I was invisible.

"It's not my fault the elephant had to go Poopoo on her! You know how bad it stunk!!" Newt argued.

"Yeah, you too smelt like shit for 2 weeks!" Thomas said. The two started arguing. I already had enough so I put my hands on the side of their heads and they immediately straighten up.

"Perrie?", Newt asked. I nodded. He hugged me, letting out a laugh. I laughed too then Thomas came in and hugged me too.

It was a bit awkward. "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I only remember seeing you guys and Desenticrating" I say. Thomas nods, Sharing a sad with the ground. That's weird.

"Where's Ariel?" Newt asked. "I don't know. She walked off with Darcey and I fell" I say. Newt sighs. "We have to get her, then get to Wanda. Stop her" I nod.

We walked around for a bit. It was awkward to say the least. I haven't seen these guys in ages and we all didn't head on a good note.

"There she is!" Thomas yelled. "Newt!" Ariel yelled and hugged newt then she saw me. "Ugh, what do you want?" She asked.

I nod at newt and he grabs her arms and keeps her in place. "Newt?!" She asked. I came closer to her trying to break the mind control but she just kick my stomach back me fall back into Thomas's arms.

"Ariel calm down. Love, calm down" newt whispered in Ariel's ear. She started calming down. Newt trailed kisses along her neck and she had fully calm down.

I shared a look with Thomas and he shrugged. I went up to her quickly and put both of my hands on the side of her head.

Her eyes light up Red then into purple, then back to her normal eyes. "Perrie?" She asks. Newt let's go of her and she rushes into my arms.

I laugh. "I thought you died!! Again!" She squealed and hugged me more. "We're back together!!" She yelled.

"Ariel? What are you doing?" Darcey asked. I grab hold of her head too and now she isn't under Wanda's control.

"Holy fish nuggets! The one and only Perrie stark! Oh I always knew Tony Stark was hiding something!" Darcey yelled and held my hands.

I look at the trio who just smiled at me. My blonde hair bounce as it hit my shoulders when I turn back to Darcey.

I was about to talk when a man's voice cur me off. "Alright!! Back to work! Your acts on new gurl!" He had a mustache and beard.

"Sorry sir but we aren't in the circus" Ariel said kindly. The man grabbed her arm. "Your in my circus missy so you're staying here" he growled.

She removed her arm and kicked him in the stomach. She wrapped her leg around his neck and they both slam to the ground her choking him with her leg.

"Woah! Ariel hun!" Newt said pulling her of him. The guy gasps and looks at us. "Clowns!!!" he yells.

A whole bunch a clowns surrond us. Thomas picks up one and sends it flying. Newt speeds around some with superspeed making them dizzy and fall to the ground.

Ariel picks them up with some type of telekinesis. She didn't have mist or anything. She then throws them into tents. She protected Darcey from a clown, but Darcy just git it on the head with a metal pole.

"HAH! take that clowns! You don't scare me!" Darcey yelled and her and Ariel high five.

Clowns surrond me and my eyes glow purple. Mist covers my hands and I smirk. "Bye bye" I say and lean back letting my magic send them back with force.

I look at Darcey and the three and smirk wider. "That ice cream truck over there is looking awfully empty" I say pointing to the ice cream truck.

The others smile and we rush off to it and get in. Suddenly the clowns revive themselves and start running towards us.

"STEP ON IT WOMAN!" Newt yelled at ariel and she skids in the mud as she races off in the ice cream truck.

"Buckle up" I say to Thomas and buckle in his seat belt. I look up at him and he looks a down at me. It was an awkward silence before I turned away and walked down the ice cream truck, grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon.

"Your seriously going to eat that?" Newt asked. "Not by myself" I say innocently and gave Ariel a spoon.

She was driving but still ate the ice cream with me. Newt took the tub out of my hands. "No ice cream. This can effect our fighting. We need to be careful" newt chucks the ice cream out for the window.

"Hey!!! I was gonna eat that!" Darcey whined. Thomas rolled his eyes. "John is out there. I'm not letting him get to either one of us. We need to be on guard" he instructed.

I sigh. "he's right. No way in hell are we getting to Wanda without going throw complications." Ariel explained.

"Why would Wanda not want me there?" I asked. Newt put a hand on my shoulder and bent down to my level, seeing as I was hunched over a seat.

Third Person
Ariel looked in the review mirror seeing newt with his hand on Perrie's shoulder. She couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit of jealousy.

"Look perrie, according to my research. There's another powerful being in Westview. Not Wanda, not you, someone else. She's probably protecting you" newt said.

Thomas scoffed from his seat, jealousy was not an easy emotion for him to hide. "Or Wanda just doesn't want her there cause we're here" he snapped.

The group goes quiet and Darcey seats there awkwardly. Until she decided to speak up.

"So.... Can I have ice cream now?"