Chapter 1

Sana POV

"Arghh, finally! This is the last box!" I announced loudly closing the door behind me with my foot.

"Finally!" A voice cheerful said with sigh came from the kitchen.

"Yeah, finally. My back is hurt from uploading these boxes." My brother said as he end up sitting at the couch.

Stuffing the box next to the others, I walked weakly like a zombie make my way to the living room where Jeongin already occupied himself one the end of the couch. I went to him and took the other one. We left a space between us for our lovely aunt. I could feel the exhaustion settling in my bones and weighing me deeper into the cushion. I'm too tired and weak to even lift my leg right now. I'm breathless. Grabbing the legs of my jeans, I lift my limbs up on the box in front of me. There weren't enough brain signals left in me to make them move without help. Speaking of that, no part of me wanted to move anywhere for a very long time. Like I said, my brain and my body seem already turned off as I was freaking tired.

"Here." Aunty Mina handed each one of us a juice box which we took gratefully.

Then, she balanced herself with one hand on the back of the couch while she jumped my outstretched legs. She then dropped in the empty space between Jeongin and me. I didn't realise how thirsty I am until the sweet, cold liquid reached my mouth and trickled down my throat. We sat there staring at the sea of boxes silently with straws sticking out of our mouth. Then we sighed in sync. We are too aching and tired to make another moved.

"We have a lot of unpacking to do." I said.

I was the first to break the silence. I sigh. Now, everything we owned stuffed somewhere in a brown carton bow in front of us. I never noticed how many things I had until I had to pack them.

"Ooooo, yeah. There's a lot things to do. But, I don't think I can moved any part of my body right now. And I'm too tired too unpack the thing now." Jeongin said sighing.

"Uh-huh." Aunt Mina said.

"Well, we don't have to do it all at once. We can start with the important stuff first. Then, we just have to empty the rest little by little." She look at me and I just nodded.

Jeongin just gave a thumbs up to her. But none of us made a move. Like I said, we just too tired to moved any part of our body. We just continue to staring at the sea of boxes silently while drinking our juices. I sigh.

"You meant tomorrow right?" I asked.

Not making any effort to turn my head and I just let it roll on the back of the couch. Aunt Mina did the same.

"Oh, yes. Of course!" She said right away.

She seem waiting for someone to voices out that suggestion.

"We already did two weeks worth of workout today. Besides, I don't have to start work until next week. So, I don't think we have any problem with that. And you guys also don't have school until Monday. So, no rush." She said to us.

"We can at least finish our rooms and most important kitchen. If not, we have to keep order food and I don't think that's a good idea." Aunt Mina added.

Suddenly, my stomach turned at the mention of school. Well, everyone could feel the same as me if they have to attend new school. Not only the new school, but a new city and a new houses too. Its just feel different. A different start to be exact. That goes not mentioning that I and Jeongin have already missed three weeks since school started. So much thing that we have to do and catching up. So, yippe! I'm so excited. Nahh, who I was kidding. I was so freaking nervous. Aunt Mina must have sensed my inner battle because she patted my knee. I turn to looked at her and she gave me one of her encouraging smiles.

That smile and that look. My heart ached. No, don't get me wrong. She's beautiful. But, she looked a lot like mom. The same brunette hair but longer. Mom cuts her's short when she decided to have a new look. They have the same eyes, even the same face shaped. The same gummy smile. They are totally same, except aunt Mina looked like a twenty three year old copy mom. 'Mini me' was what mom used to call her. I swallowed the tightness that formed in my throat and smile back.  

"Everything is going to turn out just fine. You're going to be fine. We are fine." She said enthusiastically.

I just smile to her. I know. We are going to be fine.

"What's for dinner?" Jeongin suddenly asked.

Aunt Mina was still looking at my direction when she heard the question. She made a funny face. She might forget about the dinner. We both just laughed.

"How about we just order some pizza or something? I don't think I manage to made a dinner for us with our condition

"How about we just order some pizza or something? I don't think I manage to made a dinner for us with our condition. Beside, you guys have to help me unpack the thing for the kitchen. And I don't think you guys think that's a good idea for now. Right?" She said roll her head on the back of couch again.

"That's definitely a good idea. You really can read me well." Jeongin said.

"Yeah. Lets order pizza. I'm kind of craving that for now." I said.

"Ehh? Pizza? No, I want topokki." Jeongin said.

"No! Pizza!" I said.

"Toppoki!" He insist.

"Hey hey hey. Stop it guys. Just order anything you want okay? My treat." Aunt Mina said.

"Yeah. That's why we love you aunt Mina!" We both said in unison and hug her.

Even I feel so sleepy, I have to fill up my stomach. If not, I would woke up late night because of hungry. And I don't like it when my sleep time was disturb by anything. Even by my stomach. After dinner, I yawned as I was so sleepy right now. I stood up ready to walk to my room, aunt Mina held my hand and gave it a little squeeze. She looked up at me still smiling.

"Good night, sweeties. Tomorrow will be better day for us. Sleep tight." She said and kiss my forehead.

I smiling and gave her a hug mumbling good night while yawning again. Then, I ruffled Jeongin's hair quickly before he reacts.

"Good night dude." I said to him.

He scrunched his nose at me and I scrunched mine back to him. Looking miserable at all the steps I had to climb my room. I sighed and dragged my feet. Pulling my phone off the charger, I flopped on my back. We had not fixed the bed yet, so sleeping on the floor was a new experience. A harder and less comfortable experience. I flipped through my messages, answered a few of old my friend, read some mails an watched a couple of videos. I just lay on the floor thinking about my life. The last ten months held major changes. Ever since the accident, nothing was the same anymore. I tossed and turned a lot finding it difficult to sleep on this silly mattress. When I finally found the comfy spot, I growled through clenched teeth.

"Dammit!" I grunt.

I forgot to turn off the light. I sigh. The exhaustion from all the moving and carrying boxes all the day was a good thing, as it didn't take me longer to fall asleep. Tomorrow will be better.