Chapter 35

Chaeyoung POV

Guests started to arrive at our house. Friends and family joined the gathering that mom and dad held for gramps after he fully recovered from surgery. Like mom said, its just a small party. Yeah, like I do believe her. It has been a long time since I have attended one of those party. After the accident, I didn't want to leave the house or talk to anyone. The times I have shut my parents out when they suggested that I should joined them numerous. The countable events that I have agree to go to were only because I have had disappointing them a lot. It was kind of way to ease my guilty conscious for the things I had said or done. Those events were never easy. They were a constants reminder to what happened. The question always bothered me. 

'How are you adapting?'

'Does it still hurt?'

'Did you get a another doctor's opinion?'

'Is it permanent?'

'You can't see anything? Light? Shadow? Nothing?'

The list was never ended. And I had to answer every single question without loosing my patience and to tell you that was a challenge I never won. Answering the same questions from two different people was people agitating and it was only a matter of time before I have lost that faked front I have had on display. It was either dad leaving in the middle of the event to drive me home or aunt Jeongyeon did. The whole thing was getting on my nerves. After a while I pulled myself away from my parents lives and stopped going all together. And they stopped asking too. Which the best for everyone.

Plus, crowded places and I didn't get along very well. At least at school people learned to step out of my way. Bumping into guests was unpreventable and the constant chatter around me always had my nerves on the shortest of fuse. Not knowing my surrounding never helped. But this time, hmm well. I'm here. Besides it on my house. And I know and familiar with my house. The only challenge was not to walk into the people and not to lose my temper. The other up side was I have invited Sana. Well, Nayeon and Minho too of course. But, with the final on the way Minho was cramming for exams and took Nayeon down with him. They are just too cute for nerdy. Sana wasn't here yet and I could hardly wait. Of course I had and usual questions to entertain me until she got here.

"Hey." The voice I been waiting for whisper behind me.

Finally, the sweet voice was like music to my ears and all of me came back to life. And haa, not to mention, her sweet and calm scent that become my addiction.

"Hey you." I replied.

"Sorry I'm late. I took a wrong turn at some point." Her voice smiled as she got closer.

"Its okay. I'm just happy that you're here." I said pulled her closer.

How sweet her voice to me. How good her smell. How soft her skin under my touch. God! I love everything about this girl. I love her.

"Your house is beautiful." She spoke slowly like she was looking around.

"And you look stunning as well in this dress." Her body pressed against mine and her voice held a pleased edge.

"Yellow suits you." She whisper to my ears making me shiver.

"Glad you like it." I said.

My hands rested on her waist touching the soft material of her dress. She said she will be wearing a black dress without sleeve showing off her shoulder, and with a sliver belt. And imagine that, I bet she's looked stunning as well. Anyways, my girl will always looking gorgeous without any doubt.