Chapter 2

Sana POV

"Come on, noona. We are going to be late!" Jeongin yelled from downstairs.

"Shut up Jeongin! Don't rush me. It making me nervous and I don't like being rush. I'm coming." I yelling back to him.

Jeez, someone was eager to go to school. I took one last look at my reflection in the mirror for an overall evaluation. I'm not sure if what I was wearing was exactly school material around here. The weather was different. More humid and less windy and way, way sunnier from what I was used to. A white shirt and a pair of a baggie shorts seemed to be a good idea. And my favourite pair of white sneakers to complete the look. Unless the trend was sandals then that will be the tomorrow plan. I just colour my hair to orange as I think I need a new fresh look as I'm going start my life in a new journey. Staring back at my face I nodded to myself pleased with my picks. Not bad. Then, I grabbed my backpack and hurried downstairs.

 Then, I grabbed my backpack and hurried downstairs

Sana look

"God. Finally!" Jeongin exclaimed when he saw me.

"I thought we were not leaving the houses today." He said sarcastic.

Jeongin look

Jeongin look

He was scuffing down a plate full of scrambled eggs by the stairs. I blew him a raspberry.

"Maybe you should take a bus then." I suggested.

"Oh look, we still have plenty of time. Just take your time." He said smiling to me.

He spun around and marched to the kitchen. With a giggle, I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and held it in my mouth like a dog while my hands poured a glass of milk.

"Good morning." Said aunt Mina as she walked into the kitchen.

"Goof morfin." I answered with a mouth full of bread.

"I made a breakfast." She said and pulled a pan of scrambled eggs to me.

"No time." I said.

I swallowed the bread and clearly said to her. "Later."