Chapter 27

Sana POV

Oh my God! I can't believe my eyes. Chaeyoung was in my room. She came to visit. And she was yelling at me. This small girl is the sweetest. All I know since this morning, I kept thinking of her. I don't know how she's doing at school or thinking if everything is alright or not. All I do is thinking of her. My heart was threatening to jump out of my chest any minute. Nervously, I ran my finger through my hair and I froze in shock. Looking down at my pink and white shirt that had 'Almost an Angel' written between two fluffy wings and matching pyjama pants didn't help my embarrassing moment.

I know she couldn't see me, but still I felt self conscious with her here. I dug my fingers through my hair taming the strands and failing in process. Not to mention how I sounded. I almost sound like sick goose. In first grade I had a school trip to a farm to learn about all the farm animals. I heard how geese sounded when one of the student was chased by one. They might look nice, but not when they open their beaks. Back to topic, now I sound like a one. I was dying of shame.

"Knock on something so I will know where you are." She said softly.

She making it safely past my puppy slippers. I didn't know why should I knock. If she could listened hard enough he could hear my heart beating as loud as a marching band. I'm sure can hear it. She almost hit her foot with the leg of the bed and I almost jumped to help. Reminding myself how much she hated that pinned me in place. Her hand lightly touched my bed. I took the plate she offered and placed it on the stand next to me. Chaeyoung sat down on the edge, on the very far of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"G..." I said and the words is supposed to be good but the goose had it trailed off.

"B..t..r." I tried again.

I pulled my legs to my chest carefully watching her. Suddenly my room seemed different with her sitting here. Chaeyoung placed a light brown fizzy teddy bear next to my feet. Oh my God! Did she just give me a teddy bear? This is so cute. I think my heart shaker.

"Aw, th..nk  yo.." I tried to said thank you but my throat itched and a round of cough irrupted making my head pound.

"Here." She pulled out her phone.

"I will talk, you type." She said.

Then she spoke to her phone. "Open new message."

"No more talking to you." She handed me the phone.

Quickly, I sanitised my hands with the blue bottle I had next to the bed before holding her phone. It was enough that she was in my germs filled room. It took a minute to figure out how the numbers work. I never used one of those before, half screen and buttons. Click.. click.. click..

"Hahaha that will never stop me." The robot like voice said.

Hearing those words including the laugh coming from a robot like voice made us freeze. Them we both burst out in laughter. I coughed. Wiped my tears then laughed roughly some more. For the first time since I have meet Chaeyoung, she laughed. Not the usual gruff couple of chuckles but a hearty one with perfect white teeth, dimples and dazzle. Honestly, she looked like a cub. I sighed inwardly, melted into one big mash of pure happiness and fluttering heart.