Chapter 41

Sana POV

Neither one of us wanted to move or break this moment. This is nice, peaceful and complete. The air whispered cold against our skin. The soft light from the lamp illuminated half of his features and casting shadows on the other half.

"I should be going." Chaeyoung said but she didn't move.

"Hmm." I agree but I didn't let go neither did Chaeyoung pull away.

Her head lowered like she usually did when something was on her mind.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked softly.

Chaeyoung's head snapped up and her eyes squared on me making my heart thumb loudly. Her jaw was set in determination as she took a sharp breath.

"Sana.. I-." Her lips closed again and her breathed out in frustration that baffled me.

Her shoulder dropped a little, then she smiled.

"Until tomorrow." Chaeyoung said leaned in closer.

"Kiss.." She said pulling me to meet her half way. 

As always, she never failed to make my heart melt. I felt safe whenever we kissing and it is impossible for me to let her go? Its just a simple kissed but she always give me all feelings. Only after that she turned and left, I waved at the casually waiting by the car, aunt Jeongyeon before going back to inside. When I finally closer the door, aunt Mina and Jeongin where both grinning widely with the goofiest looks on theirs faces.

"Oh shut up!" I said to them even though both of them didn't say a words.

They both bubbled with laughter making me blushed a deep shade of feel. Later that night as I lay in bed, I pulled the covers over me and hugged my teddy bear. I couldn't fall sleep. Reality was finally better than dreams.

Checking my hair and outfit in the mirror again. I have tried ten to eleven different outfits so far. If I know where is Chaeyoung was taking me for our first date would have made it easier, but this was challenging. She said to wear something comfortable and warm which is I finally picked a pair of jeans, topped that with white shirt and threw a casual jeans jacket. I just let my hair falling over my shoulder. Finally finished up with a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. I knew Chaeyoung couldn't see me, but nonetheless I wanted to look good on first date for her.

Chaeyoung was right on the time. By six sharp she was standing at the door. Jeongin let her in and I eavesdropped on their talk. I heard Chaeyoung asking him about school, projects and friends. And if he was getting along well and if he was liking it here. I love it when she does that and Jeongin was really looking up to her. I really liked that about Chaeyoung. She smiled when she heard me coming downstairs.

"Hey, beautiful!" She said smiling widen showing those dimple.

"Hey!" I chirped.

I wasn't sure about 'beautiful' but hearing she said the word made me happy. I can feel my cheek turned red.

"Ready to go?" She asked and put her arm out for me.

"Yup." I smiled as I linked my arm to her.

I was glad to see her wearing a pair of blues jeans, white top shirt and a blue jeans shirt outside. My choice of outfit was matching with her. Actually, both of us choice the same outfit. Chaeyoung opened the car door for me, being a total gentlewomen.

"Hi Sana. You look lovely." Aunt Jeongyeon greeted.

"Thank you." I replied.

That's all the conversation that I had with aunt Jeongyeon. She stuck strictly to driving and never said a words until the car came to a stop.

"Here we go. I will pick you up later. Have fun." She said and then drove off.

"There is a door with sign that says closed for renovations." Chaeyoung said took my hand.

She got me confused, but I checked the door on the alley where aunt Jeongyeon dropped us.

"Yeah, a few steps away." She said.

"That's our place." She added.

I didn't argue despite my bafflement and just guided us to the door. Chaeyoung located the handle and pushed the doors open with a screech. She pulled me into the darkness inside.

"Chaeyoung, are you sure this is the place? Its so dark. I don't know which way to go." I said.

"Just stay close." She held my hand tightly.

"We are not trespassing, right?" I asked feeling worried that some sort of alarm system would go off any minute.

"Nope." She said.

"Trust me, Sana." She added as she sensed my worries.

Those were all the words I needed to hear. I knew right then hearing those words, I would follow her anywhere. We made a left turn at some point. There was a constant low hum around us and if possible it felt much colder inside than it was outside. When we finally came to stop, Chaeyoung yelled all of the sudden making me jump.

"Light it up, Big Jo." She yelled.

Just as soon as the words left her mouth, rows of lights started to flicked brightly. I had to blink consistently to adjust to the brightness. The flickering eased into a low buzz then music started to play around us. My eyes grew wide as I took in my surrounding. There's a row of seats. The fiber glass that surrounded the snowy white ring. I looked around me again and and again finding it hard to believe. My heart sounded strange when I spoke.

"A skating ring?" I asked look at Chaeyoung in aww.

"Hmm, you told me once that you wanted to try on ice skating but never had a chance. Well, here we are. I think of something that you might like it and create some new memories. But if you don't like it, we could go somewhere else." She said.

She hesitated when she talked. Like she wasn't sure if she did a good thing here or not. Her thump gently stroked my wrist. Yes. I did said that. Months ago. When she walked me to the nurse's office to take that flue vaccination. I couldn't look away or stop smiling or start talking or stopping the loud thuds I was hearing in my ears. Chaeyoung shifted in her stand growing restless. She cleared her throat and reminded me.  

"Hmm.. Sana? Blind person here. You will have to say something." She said.

I snapped out of my zoned.

"This is awesome!" I blurted.

I jumped up and down with glee that made her chuckle. Then I sneaked under her arm and wrapped my arms her in a side hug. Chaeyoung's arm rounded my shoulder immediately. She breathed in relief, a happy grin on her face.

"I'm glad that you like it." She said in relief.

I looked at her, her face was titled at me smiling.

"You're awesome!" I think I saw her face change colour a little before she turned away.

God! This is girl never failed to make me impressed. This girl is too perfect. She's everything. She's always make my heart flutter and melted. She's always know how make me happy. I will never let her go. Thank God, for bringing her to my life. I never felt this complete with someone else as I was with her. Now, I knew that she's my everything. She's the one. I love her so much!