Chapter 11

Chaeyoung POV

The final bell just ring. Finally, the another day has ended and I was so glad. The only thing that made the long days bearable was the girl who was constantly trying to kill me with her backpack. Sometimes when I walk in class I could hear the screech of a chair and a rustle. As if she forgot to move her bag out of my way. We were always bickering. Sana even called me a grumpy cub every time I grunt loudly when I stumble over her bag or chair. I bit back that she was an absolutely crazy person. Remarkably I didn't mean it. During one of our old couple bickering I accused her out front that she was trying to kill me by keeping her bag in the way.

Flashback  

As usually, as I arrived at class I walk to my desk and again, I stumble at something. I grunt as I knew what was I stumble at.

"Could you put your bag nicely? Are you trying to kill me or what?" I said a bit grumpy as she said.

"Oh, guess you already find out. And apparently my plan hasn't worked yet." She snapped back at me.

I though her reply would be an apology, but no. Not this one. Like I said, she's crazy. I can even heard her smile on her voice. And just like that, the match that was lit to ignite my fuel was put out just as easy.

End of flashback

And as always our bickering ended up I was knocked out by her. I could use a walking stick to make it getting around easier and locate if there were any obstacles in front of me. But, I couldn't bring myself for doing that. Stupid? I know, by that its making harder on myself and the people around me. I know, okay! Still, I won't use it. I was blind that was a given, but using a stick somehow just make me feel useless and feel even blind-er. I just sigh thinking about it. I was waiting for my ride when someone approach me. By her smell I knew who's.

"Hi, Chaeyoung." She whispered close to my ear.

That voice! Just hearing the sound of her voice and feeling her breath on my cheek repulsed me. I feel tight on my chest and a bad taste filled my mouth. My thoughts were invaded by a flash of disgusting memories making my stomach turn.

"What do you want, Momo?" I asked.

I could hear her breathing close to me. She was standing close, too close to my comfort, that her body brushed against mine.

"You." She cooed in her playful voice.

She ran her hand over my arm as she fully pressed her body to mine. That move used to turn me on and make me feel something. But now, it stirred only loathing and revulsion.

"I miss you and I always want you. Don't say you didn't miss what we had." She spoke in a slow impish tune.

As I said, before that could turn me on. But, now its does make me feel disgusting. I didn't speak or react. Her breath grazed my neck as she was probably waiting for me to kiss her as I used to. The heat from her body reached a sickening point. The scent that used make me calm and love but not that scent make me feel sick. I almost pushed her away. Her body stiffened and she pulled back when I didn't react. I could hear she grunt in tiny.

"Come on Chaeyoung! It has been over three years!" She yelled.

I heard a low thwack as she stomped her foot on the pavement.

"How many times do I have to said I'm sorry until you forgive me? You don't even let me talk to you." She said.

I kept quiet yet she didn't give up trying. She step close to me again. She ran her hand slowly over my arms. She tuck my hair on my ear and run her fingers on my neck.